General HHR Discuss anything related to the Chevy HHR that doesnt seem to fit into the more specific categories below.

PRO Parts Diagramed Guide for 06 HHR on eBay

Search this Thread

Old 07-16-2006, 06:53 PM

PRO Parts Diagramed Guide for 06 HHR on eBay

I am not sure this is where this should be placed but I am bidding on the following item on eBay and I just wanted to make sure I wasn't bidding against one of our members. I can wait for the next one.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...RK%3AMEBI%3AIT

From the listing:
This is the complete, illustrated parts list for all trim lines of the 2006 Chevrolet HHR. These are the NEW ACTUAL pages, THESE ARE NOT COPIES, and taken from the most recent Summer 2006 print of the official Collision Estimating & Reference Guide and an excellent resource tool for any car owner. This is THE parts list and a must for any vehicle owner. This is the real thing, not a get rich quick scam but an actual reference material for your vehicle. Body shops, aftermarket suppliers, salvage yards, etc all use these manuals.

Just let me know, if not I will place another bid, I think it would be a something I would like to have.
Old 07-16-2006, 07:21 PM

I saw that too and it had me wondering. let us know if its useful once you get it.
Old 07-16-2006, 08:35 PM

I bought one of those sets for my Buick Reatta when I picked it up last year. It is just a few pages torn out of a body shop's collision book. I put mine in a file and have never needed it. It might be something cool to have just for having but I doubt the average person will ever actually need it. I certainly wouldn't pay $10 for it. Just my opinion.
Old 07-16-2006, 09:04 PM

Originally Posted by Songman
I bought one of those sets for my Buick Reatta when I picked it up last year. It is just a few pages torn out of a body shop's collision book. I put mine in a file and have never needed it. It might be something cool to have just for having but I doubt the average person will ever actually need it. I certainly wouldn't pay $10 for it. Just my opinion.

Thanks Songman, you are right with shipping it will be over $10.00 so I may let it pass this time and save my money.