Chevy HHR Network

Chevy HHR Network (https://www.chevyhhr.net/forums/)
-   General HHR (https://www.chevyhhr.net/forums/general-hhr-4/)
-   -   RPO Code lists (Options) (https://www.chevyhhr.net/forums/general-hhr-4/rpo-code-lists-options-12674/)

HHR 12-05-2012 10:45 AM

Kool, thanks. BVE is the running board option. Kool website, the best I came up with in rarity is 1 of 93. Not bad!

radar910 03-11-2013 05:48 PM

Originally Posted by DANNY99 (Post 602987)
MY KEYFOB HAS THE BUTTON FOR THIS....ENTERPRISE'S LIST OF WHAT THE CARS HAS LISTED REMOTE START ....i LOOKED IN THE DIC AND DID NOT FIND REMOTE STRT ON/OFF.
DOES MINE HAVE REMOTE START??
ALOS IS THERE A CODE LIST FOR A 2011??

If you have code AP3 in glove box then you should have keyless with remote start.

radar910 03-11-2013 05:50 PM

Originally Posted by radar910 (Post 695653)
If you have code AP3 in glove box then you should have keyless with remote start.

look up RPO codes in HHR threads

radar910 03-11-2013 05:54 PM

Originally Posted by diabsoule (Post 630685)
I just bought a 2010 HHR LT. I believe this car use to be a rental/fleet car. It appears to not have remote keyless entry (RKE) how can I verify it is not installed even though it comes standard on all models. I bought my car from a Chevy dealer but they only gave me one key without a fob. I will be going back to talk to them so I will try to remember to talk to them. But I also have a list of RPO codes that didn't show up on the list.

BZ3
C1U
FLT
R6F
R9N
VQ2
VX7
1SZ
6AE
7AE

Thank you.

should have AP3 as a code if remote or keyless

cameraguy1 04-11-2013 04:19 PM

Yes, go to Chevy dealer and give them the VIN and they can get for you. It is a complete OEM build code when the car was produced. I got one that way. My dealer got it for me NO CHARGE !
cameraguy1

donbrew 04-11-2013 05:23 PM

Originally Posted by cameraguy1 (Post 700227)
Yes, go to Chevy dealer and give them the VIN and they can get for you. It is a complete OEM build code when the car was produced. I got one that way. My dealer got it for me NO CHARGE !
cameraguy1

Could just open the glove box and look at the sticker on the door.:propeller:

postalboy 04-12-2013 03:24 PM

I checked the codes for my 2007 HHR and I have 14 not listed. They are
AT8
IPB
R6K
R6P
R9L
R9N
SLM
VT7
1SZ
19B
19I

postalboy 04-12-2013 03:39 PM

For some reason I couldn't get my whole list to post. The rest of it is
41U, 6AE and 7AE. I think 41U is my black paint code. Can anybody help with the rest?

firemangeorge 04-12-2013 05:54 PM

Originally Posted by postalboy (Post 700344)
I checked the codes for my 2007 HHR and I have 14 not listed. They are
AT8
IPB
R6K
R6P
R9L
R9N
SLM
VT7
1SZ
19B
19I

Check under the other year model RPO codes. You'll find them there. The codes stay pretty much the same year to year.

pdisme 07-01-2013 11:55 PM

Most vehicle build sheets can be obtained here:

You can run 5 Vin #'s for $3.00 and it is accurate. I have access to people that can on occaision run build sheets from the factory. I have mine then I ran my vin through Compnine and every option they came up with was on my build sheet from GM. :cool:

pdisme 07-01-2013 11:56 PM

http://www.compnine.com

06LT2 08-30-2013 07:28 PM

Hello everyone! I am the proud owner of a new (to me) 2006 HHR and I am trying to run down as much information as possible on the car. Not surprisingly the salesman couldn’t tell me anything about the car beyond the very obvious and was in awe when I explained how to look up RPO codes. I swear if you sell cars for a living you should be required to know something about them!

So I ran down my RPO codes and I was able to piece together my entire list however there are 2 codes I was hoping someone could tell me a little more about. They are
R6P--Sales Item #15
R8K--Sales Item #61

Is there any way to find out what items these are specifically? My apologies if this has been asked before, I searched a few different ways in these forums and didn’t come up with an adequate answer.

Thanks for any help you can provide..

843de 08-30-2013 10:55 PM

R6P - Premium Paint (This is usually paired with metallic colors due to the higher unit manufacturing costs incurred with metallic paints)

R8K - An internal allotment code assigned to sales zones by region.

Hope this helps, these RPO's are reserved for the GM bean counters, the only "special" R8 code is R8C which means a Corvette ordered for delivery at the Corvette Museum in Bowling Green.

06LT2 08-31-2013 09:52 AM

Originally Posted by 843de (Post 718500)
R6P - Premium Paint (This is usually paired with metallic colors due to the higher unit manufacturing costs incurred with metallic paints)

Hope this helps, these RPO's are reserved for the GM bean counters, the only "special" R8 code is R8C which means a Corvette ordered for delivery at the Corvette Museum in Bowling Green.

Awesome!! Thank you!

powriejo 12-10-2013 08:02 PM

http://www.longroof.info/pdf/rpo.pdf
A little time has passed since you posted this codes table. I have a 2010 white hhr originally from Texas I believe as a daily rental brought into Canada. While hunting throught your quite exhaustive list I found one too. 188 pages worth. Cut and paste or click if it becomes active. I've never posted before and will try and post on my own. Thanks for your lists and hope this one adds to the resources. John

donbrew 12-12-2013 03:59 PM

Originally Posted by powriejo (Post 728663)
I have a 2010 white hhr originally from Texas I believe as a daily rental brought into Canada. John

You could easily tell if it was made for the US by the top speed on the speedo. US only goes to 120. You would be the slow poke in Canada.

sammyrye 08-09-2014 11:41 AM

FYI - CompNine.com doesn't exist anymore. Just do a search for GM RPO codes, and a few good sites will come up. I found a complete GM Master listing at http://www.silveradosierra.com/owner...ing-t7203.html. It's a large Adobe PDF file, but worth it.

Rich

LEN 08-14-2014 12:10 PM

hi chevy mgr. would you happened to have that for 2011 hhr. thanks in advance. len

Sno White 08-14-2014 01:18 PM

Originally Posted by LEN (Post 755789)
hi chevy mgr. would you happened to have that for 2011 hhr. thanks in advance. len

Unfortunately, ChevyMgr is no longer on this site.

Perhaps one of the moderators can find an RPO list for the 2011 and subsequent years. Oh, you didn't look hard enough see post #19 for the 2011 year.

Still if the moderators have access to subsequent years that would be nice.

LEN 08-15-2014 11:02 AM

yes thank you sno white,i found the codes.len

donbrew 08-18-2014 08:29 AM

Originally Posted by Sno White (Post 755798)
Unfortunately, ChevyMgr is no longer on this site.

Perhaps one of the moderators can find an RPO list for the 2011 and subsequent years. Oh, you didn't look hard enough see post #19 for the 2011 year.

Still if the moderators have access to subsequent years that would be nice.

You mean for the rare 2012's?

Alan B 08-30-2014 06:01 PM

New(er) HHR owners and some anomalies

Hiya, new to the forum from Central MO. We purchased a 2008 orange HHR badged as an SS. Being the 3rd owner, I started looking up parts as we are needing some repairs. Tires were the first thing I noticed not matching the typical SS build. Ours are 17" aluminum wheels and all the tire websites tried to put 18" tires on it. Next are the strut replacements and after perusing this forum a while I realized that there is a difference between SS and other trim designations. That would be the second potential expensive mistake on ordering the wrong struts if I had not dug a little deeper. Some other things did not match the typical SS build: no turbo, no OnStar console, disk/drum brakes, and a pretty bland interior. So I decoded the VIN and found my build to be an LS that is supposed to have an LE5 2.4L/Man trans build. The engine might be correct, but the trans is an automatic. Still a nice little car that will cruise along and pull down 28mpg hwy. I'm off to look at the build codes to see just what was ordered with this car. So I'm guessing someone switched the LT badges for SS badges along the line or the factory didn't catch the error. Does this factory oops happen very often?

firemangeorge 08-30-2014 07:35 PM

No the factory didn't "oops" between a LS,LT and a SS.
There are so many differences between those 2 and the SS,that all they really share is the body shell sheetmetal.
Engine,transmission, brakes, suspension, interior and other stuff is all different. Even the front and rear bumper covers are different between the regular HHR and a SS. If your's has the 2 big protrusions on the bumper covers, then whoever tried to make a SS didn't get very far.

If your's has the 2.4 it will be a 1LT or 2LT. The RPO codes will still show it as a LS, but you will have one additional RPO code that also designates it as LT equipped.

It sounds like someone attempted a clone. Sure hope you didn't have to pay the SS price for it.

donbrew 08-30-2014 10:02 PM

I am guessing that somebody pieced a car together and sold a bill of goods. I hope you have researched the VIN for salvage records etc. Like Carfux of the like.

The glove box may be from some other car entirely.

LT4Man 08-05-2015 11:09 AM

Originally Posted by sammyrye (Post 755379)
FYI - CompNine.com doesn't exist anymore.
Rich

compnine.com is alive and well.

The rumor regarding the demise of this website has been greatly exaggerated.

06HHRDUDE 10-22-2016 11:20 AM

Anyone know what this option code (RPO) is?
R8K - *******************************

firemangeorge 10-22-2016 11:31 AM

Originally Posted by 06HHRDUDE (Post 812994)
Anyone know what this option code (RPO) is?
R8K - *******************************

Read post #41 in this thread.
Apparently I had looked it up for another member.

06HHRDUDE 10-22-2016 11:45 AM

Originally Posted by firemangeorge (Post 812997)
Read post #41 in this thread.
Apparently I had looked it up for another member.

Sales Item #61 huh? Guess I gotta look that one up too.. Would have thought
it was a radio code..

I just bought a 2006 HHR, backup vehicle. Driver side body lines
for the hood and tailgate are WAY off too... Got to straighten them out,
and one of the lift struts broke off driver side...

SmittySS 10-28-2016 11:34 PM

1 Attachment(s)
For anyone interested... I got this description of the RPO codes on my 2008 Panel from GM:
14B - GRAY CLOTH
14I - GRAY INTERIOR TRIM
1LS - LS PACKAGE
1SZ - OPTION PKG DISCOUNT
50U - SUMMIT WHITE
6AE - FRONT SPRING
7AE - FRONT SPRING
AK5 - DRIVER/RIGHT FRT PASS AIR BAG
AL0 - SENSOR INDICATOR,FRT PASS/CHILD
AP3 - REMOTE STARTER SYSTEM
AR9 - FRONT BUCKET SEATS,DELUXE
AXS - VIN IDENT PANEL VAN
BG2 - CARGO MAT, REAR 2-PIECE, FULL LENGTH
C2Y - GVW RATING 4,240 LBS
C67 - AIR CONDITIONING
D22 - MIRROR,O/S ELECT REMOTE CNTRL
D7E - STORAGE, CARGO AREA, LOCKABLE
DD8 - LIGHT SENSITIVE ISRV MIRROR
DT4 - ASHTRAY AND LIGHTER
FE1 - SUSPENSION SYSTEM-SOFT RIDE
FE9 - 50-STATE EMISSIONS
FX2 - 3.91 AXLE RATIO
IPB - TRIM INTERIOR DESIGN (PB)
J41 - PWR BRAKE SYSTEM
JJD - I/P SUBASSEMBLY NOT INSTALLED
L61 - ENGINE, 2.2L DOHC ECOTEC
MN5 - 4 SPD AUTO TRANSMISSION, HMD
MX0 - TRANSMISSION, 4 SPD AUTOMATIC
N24 - STEERING WHEEL, 3 SPOKE
NT7 - FEDERAL EMISSION SYSTEM TIER 2
QB5 - 16" X 6.5" WHEELS
QDB - TIRE, P215/55R16-91S BW ST AL2
R9N - PROCESSING CODE - SEAT
SAL - RAMOS ARIZPE, MEXICO PLANT CODE
SLM - STOCK ORDERS
U1C - AM/FM STEREO RADIO/COMPACT DISC ELECTRONICALLY TUNED AM/FM STEREO RADIO W/SEEK,TONE SELECT, COMPACT DISC PLAYER, DIGITAL CLOCK AND 4 SPEAKERS
UE1 - 1 YR ONSTAR SERVICE SAFE & SOUND PLAN
UW5 - 6 SPEAKER SYSTEM
V73 - STATEMENT OF VEHICLE CERT.-U.S. /CANADA
VT7 - OWNERS MANUAL ENGLISH

I was wondering if anyone is aware of other GVW Ratings being available, or do all Panels get the C2Y - GVW RATING 4,240 LBS?

Smitty

donbrew 10-29-2016 07:40 AM

Did you look at the first 3 pages of this thread? It includes a complete list of codes for HHRs.

The GVW is listed on a placard on the door or door frame.

06HHRDUDE 10-29-2016 12:19 PM

Originally Posted by donbrew (Post 813387)
Did you look at the first 3 pages of this thread? It includes a complete list of codes for HHRs.

The GVW is listed on a placard on the door or door frame.

Except for 2006, they start with 2007, and not COMPLETE either, as people, and I
have codes that are not there.

Originally Posted by IMPALADAKID (Post 427250)
Here is a site you can use to look up any and all RPOs from your SPID lable

That link is no longer valid.

donbrew 10-29-2016 02:13 PM

The actual code meanings don't change from year to year, or for that matter, all of GM. Unless they add a color or something.

Some are not really RPO codes.

This is a case where if you don't know what you are looking at it might not mean what you think it does. They are meant for the folks in the factory bean counting department.

For instance; 00L means "SECONDARY COLOR, EXTERIOR, PRIME " Something you would not be able to see or care about.

This thread was started more to tell what RPOs are available for HHRs. Not what individual cars have.

try the compnine.com link

I am not surprised if some links dating back as far as 2008 are no longer good.

If you are really concerned you could GoOgle "gm rpo codes" and come up with this: https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=...HGmd8H4pTBf83Q
among others.

06HHRDUDE 10-29-2016 09:09 PM

Not "really" concerned, but yeah, I did that, and there are still codes not listed. There are no
specifics on a lot of them, and we would like to know.

For example:
1LS - LS PACKAGE : What's in this package? I am the 3rd owner.

R8K - ******************************* SALES ITEM #61 - What is it?

M86 - 5-SPEED MANUAL TRANSMISSION - I am to assume it's the Getrag?

Just as an example, like even the 1SZ Discount Package, what is it?

Not that it's a life or death need to know, but I like to know everything I can.

donbrew 10-30-2016 09:26 AM

The HHR comes in 4 flavors 1LS, 1LT, 2LT and SS.

Like I said if you don't know what you are looking at they don't mean anything.

If you have the 1LS package then all of the package bits will be listed as something like "sales item" .

As firemangeorge stated earlier; the LS/LT/1LT are all 1LS + a package (LT or 2LT).

If you aren't the factory bean counter the don't make any sense.

GM built cars with sales incentives like 1SZ.

Here is another "trick" for the curious: type "rpo m86" into GoOgle search, surprise!
I don't know why folks never think of GoOgle, it is really not a trick. Most part numbers are unique enough that typing them in will return lots of info.

for R8K see post #54, there are 7 pages before this one (BTW, I found that by GoOgle "rpo r8k").

06HHRDUDE 10-30-2016 12:35 PM

STILL, it would be nice to know what they actually mean...

Oldblue 10-30-2016 12:38 PM

Hope this helps, these RPO's

donbrew 10-30-2016 01:35 PM

Originally Posted by 06HHRDUDE (Post 813487)
STILL, it would be nice to know what they actually mean...

The way most people learn about things like that is by using GoOgle and reading many links.

If you are an internal GM cost accounting auditor all of that stuff might make a difference in your life. It would not be nice for me to know, I had no fun with cost accounting at all, it did get me 5 credits.:nuts:

BLKHHRSS 06-28-2017 02:08 PM

RPO codes

I have a couple codes that I haven't been able to figure out, even after going thru the RPO codes given in the beginning of the thread.

PCR
R7K
R7M
SLM

Thinking the R7's are some kind of dealer opotion? Just guessing though.

Thanks

firemangeorge 06-28-2017 08:53 PM

A dealer option wouldn't show on the RPO codes sticker. That sticker is put on at the assembly plant (Mexico) and will only show what the car left the factory with.

donbrew 06-28-2017 09:02 PM

Read the thread,especially the last couple of posts before yours. Your question has been asked and answered.