General HHR Discuss anything related to the Chevy HHR that doesnt seem to fit into the more specific categories below.

Santa has came and gone what you get?

Search this Thread

Old 12-25-2008, 09:11 AM

Santa has came and gone what you get?

I got a new Olympus Digital camera 8.0 Mega-Pixels, Water-proof up to 3m(10Ft.) Shock proof up to 5ft. the (u850SW) tri-pod,charger(not pro-charger)battery x2,a/v cable,fire wire, 2Gb sd memory,2Gb jump drive,SD adapter,screen protector. that's just for the camera. Electric cut-out for the HHR/SS,Stage 1 GM turbo upgrade,TWM performance short-throw shifter,remote mount hide-away license plate,A $25.00 Home Depot gift card,$50.00 cold cash....Santa was good this year come back soon and often....Post up what everyone got....

+ lady3bglover is making HOMEMADE LASAGNA FROM SCRATCH THIS MORNING PICS UP LATER FOR THE LASAGNA

A iHOME alarm clock that charges the Ipod

Last edited by gcsd3742; 12-25-2008 at 09:19 AM. Reason: new present to add
Old 12-25-2008, 09:15 AM
Founding Member

Santa brought presents with our Grand baby's name on them at our house.
We'll let her open a present today when they get here. She'll open the rest on Saturday when the rest of the family gets here. We are doing Christmas on Saturday.
Old 12-25-2008, 09:19 AM

Oh lets seee... Santa brought me..
-Turbo Tech Racing Sway Bar
-Chevrolet OEM spoiler
-Nikon D80 , 18-55vr lens, 55-200vr lens, nikon bag, 4gb 133x card, tri-pod
-Milwaukee Sawzall
-Stanley Led Flashlight set (w/ tripod)
-400 watt Power Converter for car (ac to dc)
-Shirts, Boxers..
-Phone bill for december paid for
-100$ gas gift card (to go to tennessee tomorrow)
-cologne/aftershave/body wash kit

I think thats about it.. i have 3 small Xmas parties today,
but im not expecting to get much at all from those
-
Old 12-25-2008, 09:26 AM

Smile I try to live like

every day is christmas. i try not to do holidays, too much stress and expectations. i give random gifts whenever i get the chance , many times a year , with no stress or expectaions. i am very happy for you. i like that camera. what is a remote mount hide away plate? will it hide my plate so i can try to outrun the fuzz with my stock hhr ? they drive hemis around here.
Old 12-25-2008, 09:27 AM
Founding Member

Sign of the times.....

In the first few years of living in this neighborhood, I remember going out Christmas day to get the morning newspaper and seeing many of the kids out riding their new bikes and trying out their new roller skates and scooters.
As the years have gone buy, all the kids are grown and gone, families moved or lost their homes. A few new families have filled a few houses but for the most part, the houses are empty.
No kids out with their new toys this morning.
Old 12-25-2008, 09:40 AM

Originally Posted by catdaddy137
every day is christmas. i try not to do holidays, too much stress and expectations. i give random gifts whenever i get the chance , many times a year , with no stress or expectaions. i am very happy for you. i like that camera. what is a remote mount hide away plate? will it hide my plate so i can try to outrun the fuzz with my stock hhr ? they drive hemis around here.
License plate you were asking about:

(Moderators)If I need to upload the video to the server on this site someone tell me and how to do it?
Old 12-25-2008, 09:59 AM

thats sad

Originally Posted by SindyDix
In the first few years of living in this neighborhood, I remember going out Christmas day to get the morning newspaper and seeing many of the kids out riding their new bikes and trying out their new roller skates and scooters.
As the years have gone buy, all the kids are grown and gone, families moved or lost their homes. A few new families have filled a few houses but for the most part, the houses are empty.
No kids out with their new toys this morning.
i seen pics of detriot on the tv , it's a ghosttown. it's growing like crazy here in nc , especially around where i'm at raleigh/durham/cary/apex/chapel hill. nc is ranked 4th in the nation for growth this year. the new hispanic population is really growing like crazy - they really love thier kids-they all got nice clothes & toys & pinyatas on every corner.
Old 12-25-2008, 10:02 AM

Question is that why they call it hidden ?

Originally Posted by gcsd3742
License plate you were asking about:

(Moderators)If I need to upload the video to the server on this site someone tell me and how to do it?
i don't see any plate.
Old 12-25-2008, 10:37 AM

When I lowered my car this fall it made it so low my 3-ton jack will not slide under it. What a drag. My wife bought me one of those aluminum racing jacks that pump all the way up in just 6 pumps and it also has 8-led lights on jack pad so I can see under the car. She also got me a subscription to XM Radio and a tuner for my Pioneer car stereo.

My kids got me a set of Weathertech floor liners for the HHR. Man those things are awesome looking. They also got me a cordless rechargeable car work light from Sears.

My in laws ordered a set of spot mirrors from GM Parts Direct but of coarse one of them is out of stock. Hope to get them when ever they come in.

Merry Xmas to all of you. We are off to see Marley & ME at the movies shortly.
Old 12-25-2008, 11:08 AM

So far..

-Few shirts
-NFL football
-Grooming kit
-Books
-Money
-My HHR (early present)

Quick Reply: Santa has came and gone what you get?