General HHR Discuss anything related to the Chevy HHR that doesnt seem to fit into the more specific categories below.

Thanks for the fun

Search this Thread

Old 05-13-2007, 09:14 AM

Thanks for the fun

Ok my membership is just about up and I have decided not to renew it. Not for the fact that this site isnt great cause it is. I dont have alot of time now to be on line with the new born and my busy work season has just begun. Thanks to all for the well wishes for my self and my family with the birth of our daughter and all the great friends I have made on here. I will not forget the fun times and great reads. Remeber i am in up state NY near Albany so if any one is out this way drop me an email at strokednblown2002@yahoo.com and we will meet up. Our house is always open to any one here on chevyhhr.net . Last any one on Long Island around exit 63 of the LIE drop me a line my wife and I go down alot to visit her family. Thanks for the great times and i will still read here and there. Good bye my friends be well.....
Ed
Old 05-13-2007, 09:16 AM

You don't have to be a premium member!! We'll still talk to you . Stop in and let us know how you and the family are doing. Wish you all the best
Old 05-13-2007, 09:19 AM

Like Hills said...you don't have to be a premium member...I'm not anymore and still post. I do understand not having the time with all that's going on though. Please do stop by from time to time and let us know how you and the family are doing.
Old 05-13-2007, 09:21 AM
jx3

As Hills stated, you don't need to be a premium member.

In case you don't get back for a while.......

Name:  23_50_11.gif
Views: 15
Size:  24.4 KB
Old 05-13-2007, 11:41 AM

You'll be back , You just can't leave and if you do , You can always get back on this site as Hills, JX3, and Deb has stated. You do not have to be a Premiun member. Later D/D
Z-Man
Old 05-13-2007, 12:06 PM

Your welcomed to post anytime.
Old 05-13-2007, 06:33 PM

Thanks all. You know something funny? I belong to another site for my 4x4 truck and this site every one kinda feels like family unlike the one site for the truck they rip into newbies alot for asking what they consider DUMB question they all say use the search even if they tried and couldnt find it they get flammed unlike this site. some times we get out of control with some tiffs lol but it all gets settled :) This site is great when ever i see people with a HHR i ask them question then BAM hey u ever hear of CHEVYHHR.NET lol who knows if they ever make it on here or not but i pit the word out. I will stop in here and there and give ya updates on my family and my self.