General HHR Discuss anything related to the Chevy HHR that doesnt seem to fit into the more specific categories below.

What's an HHR?......Duh!

Search this Thread

Old 11-08-2010, 07:24 PM

What's an HHR?......Duh!

Unreal how many people never heard of the HHR!! and sad that I must explain it away as Chevy's classy version of the PT cruiser. Funny how they all agree it's much nicer

I do antiques & collectibles for a living, so I see ALOT of people every weekend. My VR HHR is always shiny so EVERYBODY notices her and with so many compliments about the bodystyle. I'm certain that i've helped boost HHR sales in our area, several people were really horny over it, looking it all over, with me playing salesman "naturally"

Hey GM, Ever think of advertising for the HHR?

Old 11-08-2010, 07:36 PM

The best reaction I've had is "whats that a ZZ Topmobile" but your right not too many know.
Old 11-10-2010, 07:03 AM

GM is famous for not advertising cars/trucks that sell well...... Then discontinuing those cars sighting a drop in sales.....

Well if you don't advertise, new buyers are not going to think about buying that model.......
Old 11-12-2010, 06:48 PM

I live in New York. Most of the "fashion aficionados" around here forgot that American car manufacturers even exist. When I brought my new HHR home, one of my neighbors actually asked if it was a Nissan. Asian cars are "en vogue" for the fashion conscious idiots here.
Old 11-12-2010, 07:29 PM

You have to remember, GM was either bankrupt, or going bankrupt for all the the HHR's life... They weren't advertising for any cars.
Old 11-13-2010, 09:38 AM

Originally Posted by 87silver
I live in New York. Most of the "fashion aficionados" around here forgot that American car manufacturers even exist. When I brought my new HHR home, one of my neighbors actually asked if it was a Nissan. Asian cars are "en vogue" for the fashion conscious idiots here.
That right there is one of the big differences between every else and living in michigan aka motor city. There simply aren't as many foreign cars here.
Old 11-13-2010, 08:44 PM

I hate hear "hey, you have a nice PT Crusier"... once, I went to an autozone, the clerk told me "The hhr model doesn´t exist"...
Old 11-13-2010, 09:03 PM

I've gotten a few times, Is that a batman edition HHR from the factory, . I love it ! I always come clean and tell them, No i did it.