General HHR Discuss anything related to the Chevy HHR that doesnt seem to fit into the more specific categories below.

WheelSee's whip is Injured!

Search this Thread

Old 02-18-2006, 09:32 PM

OUCH OUCH OUCH! At least your OK, and now a member of my new club. What is up with all these HHR's getting in accidents????? It seems like they are magnet!! So is it the HHR drivers or the other dummies on the road????
Old 02-18-2006, 10:41 PM

Wheelsee ,glad you made it out safe, if it had happened to me ...I would feel ill right about now, and you know I have only had mine for under two weeks and I have already had to dodge 4 or 5 cars already,seems like when you have a brand new ride, you are a new target for the public ... I am remodeling my home and I was at a Home Depot ,there was an HHR(same exact color as mine) and it had five shopping carts sitting right in front of His bumper ,so being a Bro of the HHR community, i moved all the carts away from HIs ride, We HHR owners gotta stick together...
Old 02-18-2006, 11:19 PM

Originally Posted by hottstixx
Wheelsee ,glad you made it out safe, if it had happened to me ...I would feel ill right about now, and you know I have only had mine for under two weeks and I have already had to dodge 4 or 5 cars already,seems like when you have a brand new ride, you are a new target for the public ... I am remodeling my home and I was at a Home Depot ,there was an HHR(same exact color as mine) and it had five shopping carts sitting right in front of His bumper ,so being a Bro of the HHR community, i moved all the carts away from HIs ride, We HHR owners gotta stick together...

KUDOS,
Old 02-19-2006, 12:01 AM
Founding Member

Sorry about your car bro
Glad you are ok :)
Old 02-19-2006, 09:35 PM

Originally Posted by Holmes Hot Ride
I know how you must feel. I got rear ended by one of my neighbors at a stop sighn about 3 weeks after I bought a new Saturn view three years ago. Their is a reason for every thing. It could work out in your favor?
wC, sorry to hear about your accident. I've been on both sides of the coin in that situation... Hopefully your HHR will be fixed quickly. Maybe you can rent an HHR in the meantime A little off-topic, I saw a black HHR 2LT this morning on York Road. I smiled in their direction and their passanger pointed to me I've yet to see yours around; I'm in the Towson/Sparks area frequently.

I think there's something about people liking to hit Saturns (maybe to test the dent-resistant polymer panels?). My '04 ION was rear-ended less than 2 months after I got it. Then, 2 weeks before Christmas '05, someone who was trying to make a left, pulled out infront of me and totaled both cars. But that is what lead to me being able to get my HHR. I agree that everything happens for a reason...
Old 02-20-2006, 08:20 AM

i used to live up there off burke ave and worked at Towson Town Center..have you ever been in that stretch of 95 down near college park? accidents just like mine are always happening it sucks....I'm hoping to get an estimate today...hopefully the bumper can be saved and I may have them smooth it out as I've never really liked the two "nipples" on the front bumper...

-wC
Old 02-20-2006, 08:55 AM

yeah that would be cool to have an smooth bumper. Prehaps you can work a deal out with the body shop to do something different with the ride.
Old 02-20-2006, 09:00 AM

it's a small shop and they've done work for me before and never charged me an arm and a leg...

-wC
Old 02-20-2006, 10:00 AM

I feel for ya' dude. However, it's good that you know you can go to a body shop that you can trust. Not many of those out there.
Old 02-20-2006, 10:41 AM

Originally Posted by wheelsee
i used to live up there off burke ave and worked at Towson Town Center..have you ever been in that stretch of 95 down near college park? accidents just like mine are always happening it sucks....
No, I've never been down that way. But I can imagine how dangerous it must be... but what road isn't...

Quick Reply: WheelSee's whip is Injured!