Chevy HHR Network

Chevy HHR Network (https://www.chevyhhr.net/forums/)
-   HHR SS (https://www.chevyhhr.net/forums/hhr-ss-45/)
-   -   Brake Pump TSB (https://www.chevyhhr.net/forums/hhr-ss-45/brake-pump-tsb-41256/)

ckriensky 06-07-2012 08:06 PM

Brake Pump TSB

I brought my SS in to have the brake assist pump TSB installed. It has ben there for 11 days so far. Does it take this long to install? Thankfully I use this vehicle very little and mostly just tow it behind my RV. I hate dealers.

firemangeorge 06-07-2012 08:14 PM

In short, NO. Sounds like they are waiting on parts. Me personally, I would not leave a vehicle while someone waits for parts(unless the vehicle is inoperable)

843de 06-08-2012 12:58 AM

Shoot a PM to ChevroletCustomerService ckriensky, and I'm sure that Michelle at Chevy would be glad to look into this for you.

hyperv6 06-08-2012 09:27 AM

I agree it sounds like they are waiting for parts. I had mine done and I dropped it off in the AM and it was done by 1 PM.

They had the parts in stock.

Not sure why they would keep it if they knew they did not have the parts? But to be honest 11 days is a bit much even for a out of stock part and if it is a GM back ordered part they should have told you.

I would question this dealer.

Too many good dealers to fool with any bad ones.

I would have been asking questions if I did not have the car in 1-2 days and I would want to know the full story why. I would also want updates. My Chevy dealer does this with no need to ask.

Kevin3492 06-08-2012 09:35 AM

When mine was done, they also had my SS for several days due to parts. However, they did provide a rental car. I "assume" it may be considered a safety issue. My $0.02

JAMIROBri 06-08-2012 11:33 AM

I finally dropped my car off today for this fix. It took them nearly 2 weeks to get the parts. I drove the car during that wait though. Hopefully they'll fix my pull to the left while it's there. The wait for that fix has been over a month now.

Brian

ChevroletCustomerService 06-08-2012 12:07 PM

Originally Posted by JAMIROBri (Post 649513)
I finally dropped my car off today for this fix. It took them nearly 2 weeks to get the parts. I drove the car during that wait though. Hopefully they'll fix my pull to the left while it's there. The wait for that fix has been over a month now.

Brian

Let me know how things are when you pick up your HHR. I hope you have a great weekend.

Michelle, Chevrolet Customer Service

ChevroletCustomerService 06-08-2012 02:11 PM

Originally Posted by 843de (Post 649424)
Shoot a PM to ChevroletCustomerService ckriensky, and I'm sure that Michelle at Chevy would be glad to look into this for you.

Thanks Mike. This is taken care of. LOL

I hope you have a great weekend and take time to get that back healed.

843de 06-08-2012 06:38 PM

Thanks Michelle, I'm taking it easy, have a great weekend too.:smile:

ChevroletCustomerService 06-11-2012 01:25 PM

Originally Posted by 843de (Post 649595)
Thanks Michelle, I'm taking it easy, have a great weekend too.:smile:

I had a great weekend!!! Glad you are letting yourself heal.

Happy Monday!!!