HHR SS Topics and information on the 2008-2010 Chevy HHR SS Turbocharged models.

New toys

Search this Thread

Old 11-13-2010, 06:22 PM

Talking New toys

Thank You to bartSS for the screamin deal on the AeroForce dual interceptor gauges. There like new , and i have already set them up. Super easy to configure , Even a cave man could do it. Going in sunday. I think ones going in the original boost gauge spot and the other in the vent. But you did a nice job on the vent pcs, I may just pop them both in the vents (Over the radio) . Thanks again brother. Now i gotta talk you out of that LSD trans , A swap , Sabastian could do it in a day. Hummmm
Attached Images     
Old 11-13-2010, 08:15 PM
Premium Member

Hey Mr. Bat

What do those fancy looking gizmos tell you, they look like they would go in some kind of aircraft, altitude, rate of climb, target accuasation coordinates, E.T.A. If they can tell you when the stakes are a perfect medium rare I got to get some.
Old 11-13-2010, 08:32 PM

http://www.aeroforcetech.com/action.html

Dammit , I thought they were cool clocks.

I'm at a less than two week count down to stage 1 upgrade via rockenbach chevy , in grays lake il.

I feel like a 7 year old on x-mas eve . I can't wait ! oh ya !
Old 11-13-2010, 08:44 PM
Premium Member

I couldn't believe the difference guess its more difference with the automatic you are just gona love it
Old 11-13-2010, 08:49 PM

It's been a long time coming, I've feel i've been missing out. !

Your exhaust is F-in rockin !
Old 11-14-2010, 01:01 AM

Did I hear you're looking for an lsd trans? I have a new one sitting in my garage. I think I'm going to try an lsj trans instead, so I'll probably sell this one.

Anyway...you're going to like the stage kit. Just don't ride in a hhr/cobalt with an hptune and you will be happy. Too bad you're only using the 'new' sensor for a few days.

You probably won't have any problems at rockenbach since I'm sure they have done quite a few installs, but to be safe you might want to check the wiring on the new sensors.
Old 11-15-2010, 07:25 AM
Banned

Im glad youre enjoying them Chris. And yeah i figured i still owed u a favor for the headlights so thats why the price was what it was. The guy who was gonna buy them just wrote me a private message basically cursing me out because he tore his car apart already haha.. Why would you tear your car apart before you get the parts??? Whatever though. Enjoy them BATMAN

Oh and according to the other guy Chicago people are no good LMFAO
Old 11-15-2010, 08:16 AM

Originally Posted by bartSS
Im glad youre enjoying them Chris. And yeah i figured i still owed u a favor for the headlights so thats why the price was what it was. The guy who was gonna buy them just wrote me a private message basically cursing me out because he tore his car apart already haha.. Why would you tear your car apart before you get the parts??? Whatever though. Enjoy them BATMAN

Oh and according to the other guy Chicago people are no good LMFAO
The guages look sweet Batman - ejoy them. They're on my Christmas wish list!

I'm the guy Bart had told he would sell these gauges to two weeks ago and after the last three emails I wrote to him got no response, I wrote the following:

Well Bart, I guess I have just discovered why you aren't returning my emails. If you have sold the gauges to Batman that you had said you would sell to me - you're a real piece of work. It's bad enough that you would sell them to someone else when you had said that I had them and that I have now messed up the interior of my car by mounting empty gauge pods, but you don't have the decency to tell me that you won't sell to me. And here I thought the HHR site was only for good guys. I guess I learned something about the Chicago guys. Thanks for nothing.

He said he has a sick son, for which I wish no ill to him, but if Bart had time to post on this site, why wouldn't he have time to send me a quick email? In one of the unanswered emails I even said I was going ahead with the mounting of gauge pods. I had assumed that he was honest in telling me that he didn't have time to remove the gauges from his car because of his sick son. Again, I mean no ill to his son, but it's pretty low when someone makes an agreement and then they don't have the decency to tell you they're breaking that agreement - that is what I would have expected from someone on this site. And to me, that Bart somehow thinks my disgust at his behavior is funny only adds insult to injury - just how is any of this my fault?

Sorry to take up space here everyone, but since Bart posted his comments, I felt you needed to hear both sides. I'm not going to post anything else about this here, if anyone wants to talk about it, do it through private messages, not this site, please. Let's get on with enjoying the cars - they are fantastic!!! Nuff said.
Old 11-15-2010, 10:59 AM
Banned

I post on this site when im at work which is why i said i was going to send you an email today boss. I want no bad blood with anyone. But when money is tight and i can drive 15 min for money i wil get rid of stuff.. Once again i apologize man but bein a single dad sucks n stuff u know