Inactive Classified Ads Where inactive Classified Ads are archived for reference, and possible reinstatement, if the OP still desires after the normal 60 day period of open activity ceases.

SOLD !! 2009 HHR SS "Half Panel" in Victory Red

Search this Thread

Old 02-15-2020, 09:24 AM

SOLD !! 2009 HHR SS "Half Panel" in Victory Red

Is this your "unicorn?"

2009 HHR SS in Victory Red with the AA5 Rear Quarter Window Delete option (AKA Half Panel). Only 199 sold with this option. Feel free to run the VIN, but I believe I am second owner.

Auto, with 116k miles (my daily, so it is going up) and it runs like a top. RPD AND A-Pillar Boost Gauge. No CELs and Remote Start is a godsend in the winter.

Driver's seat is GM Performance Driver's Seat. Premium Stereo with Sirius XM and subwoofer that works perfectly. Roof rack and no sunroof to leak (looks better like that, IMHO).

AVS vent visors all around and Bugflector up front. Depo Headlights and front side markers. IPCW Bermuda Black tails. OTTP rear antisway bar. 6-month-old Michelin Pilot Sports on UNMARRED stock SS wheels.

Full Set of premium rubber HHR floor mats, including cargo mat (see pics). Religious oil changes (Mobil1) at 5k or less. Custom "Flowmaster Super 100" clone muffler with 4-inch tip.

It is not currently tuned, but the $8,500 (cash) price includes an HPTuners device with a nice Windows 10 touchscreen laptop to tune it with ($500 value).

Software is already installed, you just need to buy tune unlock. It will also come with a set of Bosch 3-bar MAP sensors for your own custom tune or a downloaded one.

Appliques on bowtie badges are removable, as are the script "Chevrolet" side stickers.

Please don't insult me with a lowball, as I don't NEED to sell the car for money. However, I am only "allowed" two roadable vehicles at a time and I have decided I have to have something else.

I can easily buy the other thing now, but driveway space is at a premium for the next few months, until we give my wife's old Kia Sorento to our granddaughter.

Plus I also still have the Full Panel SS with G85, so I will not be giving up on HHRs completely. ;-)

Seriously, NO TRADES unless you have a really nice '13 or better Ford Flex Limited AWD with EcoBoost!

Southeast US area buyers get precedence, as I do not really want to have to deal with transporting it. However, money talks so hit me up!

Forgot the picture of the RPO sticker with VIN

Also forgot the RPD ;-)

Last edited by Oldblue; 04-12-2020 at 12:37 PM. Reason: Housekeeping
Old 02-15-2020, 09:33 AM
Administrator

She’s a beauty! I’m only allowed one at a time! GLWS
Old 02-15-2020, 10:11 AM
Platinum Member

GLWS Ross.
Old 02-15-2020, 08:13 PM

Glws. . . !!

Old 02-15-2020, 08:55 PM
Platinum Member

Wow, I think the price is low, for what I see..

GLWS !!
Old 02-17-2020, 11:12 PM

Originally Posted by Casa Del Gatos
Is this your "unicorn?"
2009 HHR SS in Victory Red with the AA5 Rear Quarter Window Delete option (AKA Half Panel). Only 199 sold with this option. Feel free to run the VIN, but I believe I am second owner.
Auto, with 116k miles (my daily, so it is going up) and it runs like a top. RPD AND A-Pillar Boost Gauge. No CELs and Remote Start is a godsend in the winter.
Driver's seat is GM Performance Driver's Seat. Premium Stereo with Sirius XM and subwoofer that works perfectly. Roof rack and no sunroof to leak (looks better like that, IMHO).
AVS vent visors all around and Bugflector up front. Depo Headlights and front side markers. IPCW Bermuda Black tails. OTTP rear antisway bar. 6-month-old Michelin Pilot Sports on UNMARRED stock SS wheels.
Full Set of premium rubber HHR floor mats, including cargo mat (see pics). Religious oil changes (Mobil1) at 5k or less. Custom "Flowmaster Super 100" clone muffler with 4-inch tip.
It is not currently tuned, but the $8,500 (cash) price includes an HPTuners device with a nice Windows 10 touchscreen laptop to tune it with ($500 value).
Software is already installed, you just need to buy tune unlock. It will also come with a set of Bosch 3-bar MAP sensors for your own custom tune or a downloaded one.
Appliques on bowtie badges are removable, as are the script "Chevrolet" side stickers.
Please don't insult me with a lowball, as I don't NEED to sell the car for money. However, I am only "allowed" two roadable vehicles at a time and I have decided I have to have something else.
I can easily buy the other thing now, but driveway space is at a premium for the next few months, until we give my wife's old Kia Sorento to our granddaughter.
Plus I also still have the Full Panel SS with G85, so I will not be giving up on HHRs completely. ;-)
Seriously, NO TRADES unless you have a really nice '13 or better Ford Flex Limited AWD with EcoBoost!
Southeast US area buyers get precedence, as I do not really want to have to deal with transporting it. However, money talks so hit me up!

Forgot the picture of the RPO sticker with VIN
Also forgot the RPD ;-)
Very Nice... love it!
Really like the 1/2 Panel... best of both worlds.
You're 1 week late, I would have gladly driven down to examine.
Sadly, like others... my drive is probably 1 too many now with 3.
From my looking... I'd say you're in the right range to sell.
GLWS!!
Old 04-12-2020, 10:49 AM

Car is sold!
Transport arrangements being made to get The HotWagon to her new owner.
Old 04-12-2020, 12:16 PM

Thread closed