Chevy HHR Network

Chevy HHR Network (https://www.chevyhhr.net/forums/)
-   The Lounge (https://www.chevyhhr.net/forums/lounge-10/)
-   -   Breakdown your Username! (https://www.chevyhhr.net/forums/lounge-10/breakdown-your-username-841/)

wes70 07-04-2010 10:56 AM

wes70: Name is Weston and born 1970.

cosmic1 07-04-2010 05:34 PM

Because I am not of this world. :smile:

Southerner 07-04-2010 07:58 PM

This has been an interesting read! What a group of mixed nuts (and I mean only as a good thing)!

Okay. Southerner ... I was born and raised in Oregon and offered a job here in North Carolina that I couldn't refuse. So I'm here trying to blend in with the natives; saying ya'all and Us'ens and stuff. I'm finding the food (unfortunately) irresistible. So I'm claiming that I'm a southerner before I actually AM one ("Do within while you do without").

I cannot wait to explore the Blue Ridge Parkway and hike the Appalachian Trail. ;)

843de 07-05-2010 01:04 AM

843de....Partial aircraft tail number and tribute to Dale Earnhardt...."November eight four three delta echo cleared on final runway 22 right" If only Chevrolet made a light aircraft, but until then a Cessna will do......Mike

Cheesemanx 07-07-2010 03:26 PM

Cheesemanx - Cheese Man X - The Cheese Man to the eXtreme (in one sitting in grade school I ate 2 pounds of sharp cheddar.) Funny in high school I meet an Air Force Sargent at an Air show, Staff Sargent Cheeseman, we traded email address and he thought I was going for some combination of Cheese and the Manx dune buggy.

On a side note eating that much cheese stopped me up for a while, and 15 years later my dad still says I am full of C***. I wanted to tell him that's corny but the poo jokes would have never stopped then.

Condition1 07-11-2010 01:30 PM

i carry a 1911 handgun in condition 1 (****ed and locked), which is the way it was designed to be carried.

Dead Hippie 07-16-2010 12:02 AM

"Dead Hippie" is a name of a band from 1983. I collect old Rock and Roll LPs and stumbled across their album at the local record store. The band sounds good, but the singer isn't really that good.

When I got my Xbox 360 (about 2-3 years ago), my friend was helping me set it up for Xbox Live (so I can go online using the Xbox, if I choose to play online with others). When trying to decide on a Username, he suggested "Dead Hippie", because he was with me when I bought the album and I told him all about the album after I listened to it.
(also, I own a bunch of tye-dye shirts, because I think they are cool and I hate today's fashion. - I may be part of the "younger generation", but I wish was part of the "older generation", because a lot of stuff today just isn't as cool as the old stuff (especially when it comes to music).)

So, whenever I go to a forum, "Dead Hippie" is a name that I always end up using.

(speaking of LPs, if anyone is interested - I digitize albums and post them on YouTube. Here is a link to my YouTube Channel.)

ChristophaCam 08-09-2010 08:57 AM

Christopha is my name pronounced with a Rhode Island/New England accent. Cam is the beginning of my last name, Cameron.

RAD 08-09-2010 01:46 PM

RAD...short for RADMAN which is short for RADMANANDY

RAD an RADMAN are my stage names for rapping, RADMANANDY was my gamer name.

The history of my username is kind of like pdiddys...first it was puff daddy than p-diddy then diddy in a few years itll be iddy... soon my name will go from RAD to RD for short...hahahah..although

most people call me ANDY. -RAD

Black2010 1LT 08-09-2010 08:21 PM

I think mines pretty self explanatory.... I have a black 2010 HHR 1LT. Hey.... it's all I could come up with at the time.