The Lounge Off Topic PG-13.
Warning: The Lounge may contain irrelevant and off topic discussions that may not be related to anything HHR. If you are not interested in these kinds of discussions, do not read or respond to these threads.

Finally signed up to the site...

Search this Thread

Old 11-08-2005, 12:33 PM

Finally signed up to the site...

Just wanted to let everyone know that we finally signed up to this site. I had some people sending me emails telling me about this site. Also having questions regarding the HHR we built on Rides along with any accessories that we know of coming out. So for those of you who have any questions please feel free to contact me via the information below. I will try and answer some posts (or atleast put in my 2 cents) when I can.

Also if I can offer any group discounts to ChevyHHR.net members I would be more than willing to help.

Since I have a lot of emails come in from the HHR Sites asking questions about the drop springs here is the info on that...
Right now we have a special on the lowring springs for the HHR. Their is a 1.75" drop kit for $189.95 that someone on the list posted some pics already. Then we have the revised Eibach springs instock for $249.95. Both springs ship anywhere in the lower 48 states for about $15.00 to $20.00 UPS. We also offer wheels and tires among other items.

Erich "Big E" Giardina
bige@darksidemotoring.com
Darkside Motoring Inc.
21758 Devonshire St.
Chatsworth, CA 91311 U.S.A.
tel: 818/349-6221 fax: 818/349-6234
www.darksidemotoring.com
Celebrating 17 years in the industry
Old 11-08-2005, 12:39 PM
Banned

How about the STS turbo kit? Are the going to make a HHR specific kit or just a universal? Was it weird mounting a turbo in the rear of the vehicle? One more, how did you like their kit?
Old 11-08-2005, 12:41 PM

Welcome darkside. Per the agreement you made when you signed up for this website, you now have to put suicide doors on my hhr. :) haha welcome though great job
Old 11-08-2005, 12:44 PM
Founding Member

Welcome to ChevyHHR.net. We hope you can be a valuable resource to our members for years to come. Please feel free to contact me with any questions,

Jonel
Old 11-08-2005, 02:24 PM

CAPTAIN WROTE:
How about the STS turbo kit? Are the going to make a HHR specific kit or just a universal? Was it weird mounting a turbo in the rear of the vehicle? One more, how did you like their kit?

We are working on the Kit as we speak. The hard parts are already done, right now its all on the tuning. And no it was not weird mounting a turbo in the back of the HHR. I have installed their kits a few times already (GTO, HEMI Ram etc). The kit (being a one off prototype) ran well.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

ADAM WROTE:
Welcome darkside. Per the agreement you made when you signed up for this website, you now have to put suicide doors on my hhr. haha welcome though great job

Yeah well umm... I guess anything can be had for the right amount of money. As you may have read in the other forums... the install of the doors was not as easy as it may seem. I can go in to detail some other time or in an email (with some pics) but its for sure not a bolt on install.
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ __ _ _ _ _ _

JonelZ,

Would be more than happy to help out whom ever I can. Always willing to answer questions or help out with tech questions or group buys for the site. What ever it may be.
Old 11-08-2005, 02:27 PM

Glad to see you made it Erich!

I'm sure you will be a great resource for this site!
Old 11-08-2005, 03:18 PM

Welcome to the Site Darkside
Old 11-08-2005, 03:50 PM

One must grasp the Dark before they can see the light! It is great that you make yourself so accessible to us HHR owners and fanatics. It is very much appreciated!

B.Fenrir
Old 11-09-2005, 11:03 AM

Erich,

glad to see u made it over to the REAL HHR site...I'm still interested in those springs I talked about on the e-mail...just gotta get finances together...

-WC
Old 11-09-2005, 02:31 PM

Chevy dealer

Do think they'll ever come out with a rear disk brake set?

Quick Reply: Finally signed up to the site...