The Lounge Off Topic PG-13.
Warning: The Lounge may contain irrelevant and off topic discussions that may not be related to anything HHR. If you are not interested in these kinds of discussions, do not read or respond to these threads.

Happy Easter

Search this Thread

Old 04-13-2006, 08:27 PM

Happy Easter

Hey hope all you guys have a great weekend! Have a 4 day weekend and spent today painting a bedroom but did find time to wash and detail the HHR Friday I am having a golf outing and texas holdem tourney and it is supposed to be about 82 here Hope all you guys and gals have an excellent weekend! Peace Mark
Old 04-13-2006, 08:29 PM

Happy Easter and Passover to all
Old 04-13-2006, 08:52 PM
Deceased

Happy Easter to All too

got a car show on Sat and Sunday if i want to go
will see
i may just decide to paint my back seat and i got a good thick label to maybe try and paint my HHR on my headrest.

LOL
ideas and ideas
Old 04-13-2006, 09:46 PM
Banned

Hopefully someone gives me a chocolate HHR.
Old 04-13-2006, 09:47 PM

HAPPY EASTER EVERYBODY. Heading out of town tomorrow to do the family gathering thing. I was hoping to have my HHR back from the auto body shop before I left, but no such luck. Called them today and said it wasn't going to be until Wednesday because it just went into paint today. D'OH! However i was able to get them to paint my splash guards to match the color of my HHR for no charge for my inconvenience. So that's a bonus I guess. Have a safe weekend everyone.
Old 04-13-2006, 10:28 PM

Happy Resurrection Sunday and Holy week to all.
Old 04-13-2006, 10:33 PM

Happy Easter, And Happy Passover!

Holmes, Any chance I could ask what you're doing for Easter?
Old 04-13-2006, 10:45 PM

Originally Posted by DJNateGnau
Happy Easter, And Happy Passover!

Holmes, Any chance I could ask what you're doing for Easter?
Preaching on Sunday! The message is He is not Here; for He has risen ! (Believe it or not!) Then after church I will have about twenty family members and friends over to celebrate at my house. Nate it is funny you asked, but for many years I used to carry a twelve foot long 4by4 cross in the neighborhoods were I would hold a crusade on the Saturday before Easter. I am retiring it this Sunday and will place it in my back yard until some one wants it to take up the cross and carry it in rememberence of our Lord. If not it will remain a testimony to all who enters or sees the cross in my yard.
Old 04-13-2006, 10:52 PM
Deceased

we have 4 services on Easter, 1 Saturday night, and 3 on Sunday and usually around 26 K to 28K show in all 4 services. they have a praise band on sat night and then on Sunday. i play in the 8:30 and 10 am services in our orchestra. 7 songs and always a great message from Jack Graham.

Awesome day and really pumps me up playing for that many. nothing like 14 to 16,000 people watching in 2 services

they usually even fill up the outside and have tvs and also in the commons area where there is a big screen. they can usually seat another 2 to 3,000 in all of those areas.
Old 04-13-2006, 10:52 PM

Originally Posted by Holmes
Preaching on Sunday! The message is He is not Here; for He has risen ! (Believe it or not!) Then after church I will have about twenty family members and friends over to celebrate at my house. Nate it is funny you asked, but for many years I used to carry a twelve foot long 4by4 cross in the neighborhoods were I would hold a crusade on the Saturday before Easter. I am retiring it this Sunday and will place it in my back yard until some one wants it to take up the cross and carry it in rememberence of our Lord. If not it will remain a testimony to all who enters or sees the cross in my yard.
That's awesome! How long did you do that? I like the title of your message.

Quick Reply: Happy Easter