The Lounge Off Topic PG-13.
Warning: The Lounge may contain irrelevant and off topic discussions that may not be related to anything HHR. If you are not interested in these kinds of discussions, do not read or respond to these threads.

Happy Thursday Thread

Search this Thread

Old 09-14-2006, 06:04 PM

Happy Thursday Thread

Happy Thursday. Tomm is the last day of the working week for those who work Monday - Friday. Then its the weekend to cruise around in the HHR. Plus for some of us its payday on Friday. Pretty sweet deal.

How was everyone else's Thursday and who is looking foward to there Friday followed by the weekend
Old 09-14-2006, 06:29 PM

Let's see......Thursday....went for walk, took nap, went grocery shopping with wife, no nap. Tried to fix computer monitor....hit is so hard that it works better than new. Will be in bed by 8:30. Was happy all day...hope you were too!Friday......walk, nap, lunch, shower, work 3-11p. Off for the weekend with lawnmowing and starting to prep snowblower for the upcoming season.
Old 09-14-2006, 07:03 PM
Founding Member

Errands after work today.
Friday, work day and my HHR cruise destination for the weekend is the BEACH! Haven't been to my favorite beach for over 2 months, I'm long over due! I'll bring home a sunburn!
Old 09-14-2006, 07:03 PM

I work 9 hour days and get every other Friday off so today is my Friday. That made it an especially good day! I plan to spend Saturday watching some of the best college football match ups of the year. Go Gators and Noles!
Old 09-14-2006, 07:30 PM

Not bad. My day started at 5:00am like it usually does, work was manageable. The drive home in the rain was a real *****! picked up the kiddies had dinner out and got home around 7:00pm. My wife should be having a grand old time at the PNC center (NJ) tonight seeing Areosmith. Looking forward to HHR meet in Easton PA this Sunday.
Old 09-14-2006, 07:36 PM

Lets see... worked last night 12 hours, got home at 7:30am, slept 3 hours. Went and painted the bathroom in the house I am renovating, came home washed and waxed the HHR for the Sat. get-together this weekend with Dan.

Am now very tired, need to eat something and kick back and rest.
Old 09-14-2006, 10:29 PM

I got up early this morning and went to watch 2 of my grandchildren today...I do that on Thurs & Friday until I go back to work. Hopefully, that should be some time in the next week or two. Got a call from a place where I applied and guy wants to see me tomorrow afternoon. If I get the job, I'll be going to dealerships and taking photos and acquiring info on cars that are for sale. That information will then be given to the place I would be working for and they work up online ads for the dealer. Will give me a chance to check out some very cool cars, make lots of contacts and put some miles on the HHR.

Wish me luck folks.