The Lounge Off Topic PG-13.
Warning: The Lounge may contain irrelevant and off topic discussions that may not be related to anything HHR. If you are not interested in these kinds of discussions, do not read or respond to these threads.

Im new....

Search this Thread

Old 11-04-2006, 11:38 AM

Im new....

Hey whats up!
I dont have an HHR but Ive been looking at the upcoming Panel version and I may have to get one in 08 or so. Currently I have a 2003 Ford F 150 Supercrew Harley edtion 2 tone w/ supercharged 5.4, its not going anywhere but I want something cool to drive that better than 13mpg on premium.
2 questions, any idea on price?
and are there any problems with them?

Im also into the kustom thing so you lnow it wont stay stock long.....

Great site, thanx for any info!

Big J.
Old 11-04-2006, 11:58 AM

Big J., if ya like customizing, the HHR is a great canvas to work with!

Old 11-04-2006, 03:08 PM

TX Harley i have the same truck, only mines not 2 tone, its all black... i love my truck as well as my HHR

wow ive figured my harley to get more then 13mpg, last i figured out it was about 19 or so, maybe you need a tune up, or do the inter cooler clean, and also get an Oil seperator... have you check out www.nhtoc.com ? great site if youre not already on it... LOTS of info, as well as LOTS of info on this site...

i would recommend this lil HHR...you do have to get used to bieng inside it, since it is about half the size of our harley f150s
i really dont think the panel verson of the HHR is all that good looking... i think it looks pretty dumb IMO; its not like a real panel wagon, but to each his own
Old 11-04-2006, 03:25 PM

Hey, I know you! Im already on there and full of mods...

22in reps, Blackwood trim, a lil rear drop, Venom lower grill, snug lid some under hood stuff but thats top secret!

Ive always liked sedan deliveries and the HHR panel looks pretty good even if its a 4 door, to be truthful Id like an 6.0 in it but that wont happen.

Thanx for the welcomes!
Old 11-04-2006, 05:06 PM

Originally Posted by Texas Harley
Hey, I know you! Im already on there and full of mods...

22in reps, Blackwood trim, a lil rear drop, Venom lower grill, snug lid some under hood stuff but thats top secret!

Ive always liked sedan deliveries and the HHR panel looks pretty good even if its a 4 door, to be truthful Id like an 6.0 in it but that wont happen.

Thanx for the welcomes!

i need a snug lid for my f150...want a gaylord's with the molded lip on it....ah well

yea now i checked on nhtoc and i saw ur name on there, hope you end up with the lil H
Old 11-04-2006, 05:58 PM

to the forum BigJ...you're gonna love the HHR.

Price will vary depending on which model you get and what goodies you have added. Best bet is to stop by a Chevrolet dealer and check one out. As for mods...we're full of ideas as I'm sure you may have seen.

Look forward to seeing you around the forum and helping to answer any questions you might have.