The Lounge Off Topic PG-13.
Warning: The Lounge may contain irrelevant and off topic discussions that may not be related to anything HHR. If you are not interested in these kinds of discussions, do not read or respond to these threads.

I'm planning my sprint trips and looking at summer too!

Search this Thread

Old 03-14-2007, 03:54 PM

Stubby is welcome to join us at our Cedar Point Meet in the beginning of June. Unfortunately, they do have a height requirement though and he won't be allowed to ride any rides. But he could surely watch out for all our HHR's!!
Old 03-14-2007, 04:57 PM

Originally Posted by Snoopy
Z-man....I'm in for bringing him to the Quad-Cities g2g and leave him with the Mid-central group. Unless someone else has a n objection.
Da Snoop Man
I don't see a problem with that I am going back to work on Monday and I plan on making the trip so its cool with me, I will keep you informed if my plans change.

Rudy (Z-Man) aka LLB
Old 03-14-2007, 09:33 PM
Platinum Member

Stubby...

I'll send Sindy my address. Looks like WE go to the Quad-Cities G2g. From there I'll privide you with someone who wants to have some fun. You and "they" can have some fun there or in nearby areas..
Old 03-14-2007, 10:49 PM

Stubby...

I'll send Sindy my address. Looks like WE go to the Quad-Cities G2g. From there I'll privide you with someone who wants to have some fun. You and "they" can have some fun there or in nearby areas..
It looks like I need you to ship me to HillsdaleHHR after the QC g2g. They're having a g2g June 9 at Cedars Point.

No worry Mid-Centralians, I'll be back for your events in August. I'm just a popular guy!
Old 03-15-2007, 12:43 AM
Platinum Member

O'k Stubby...

But, nobody is having anything from the end of April, through May??? Man, He does not like to sit around in nice weather.
Old 03-15-2007, 12:12 PM

O'k Stubby...

But, nobody is having anything from the end of April, through May??? Man, He does not like to sit around in nice weather.
Sorry Snoopy. I've just got a bad case of spring fever!

If you think I should stay with Rudy until we see what else is planned, that's cool with me. I know I'll get plenty of good food and the Z-Crew will take good care of me!
Old 03-15-2007, 01:23 PM

Perhaps you can make it to the Pizza Run at Pizzaman's place in April
Old 05-18-2007, 05:25 PM

Hi all!

Going to Chuck-A-Burger with some of the crew in the St. Louis area tomorrow.

If the invite is still there, I'm headed to the Cedar Point Meet June 9th (need an address Hills) and I know I've got an invite for the BBQ at GDZHHR & HHR MOM's June 30th. Then, August 24-26, 2007 Mid-American HHRs Boogie at the Bay Wisconsin Dells, Wisconsin.

My dance card is filling up!! I've got a big appetite and love all the travel so........who else is going to party with Stubby?!
Old 05-18-2007, 05:46 PM
Platinum Member

Glad to see it's happening, Stubby. Have fun and be careful.!!
Old 05-18-2007, 06:11 PM

Originally Posted by Stubby
Hi all!

Going to Chuck-A-Burger with some of the crew in the St. Louis area tomorrow.

If the invite is still there, I'm headed to the Cedar Point Meet June 9th (need an address Hills) and I know I've got an invite for the BBQ at GDZHHR & HHR MOM's June 30th. Then, August 24-26, 2007 Mid-American HHRs Boogie at the Bay Wisconsin Dells, Wisconsin.

My dance card is filling up!! I've got a big appetite and love all the travel so........who else is going to party with Stubby?!
Stubby is welcome to join those of us in July (no date as of typing) back here in Az then we can get him off to the Dells meet up

Quick Reply: I'm planning my sprint trips and looking at summer too!