The Lounge Off Topic PG-13.
Warning: The Lounge may contain irrelevant and off topic discussions that may not be related to anything HHR. If you are not interested in these kinds of discussions, do not read or respond to these threads.

Its been a year since you passed away on us

Search this Thread

Old 06-02-2006, 11:19 PM

Its been a year since you passed away on us

Dear Dad,

It’s been a year since you have left us. So much has changed in our lives. There is not a day that I do not think about you. Wishing you was here among us. In a passage from the bible It says "what is meant to be, is meant to be” I know you have been keeping tabs on us and being a guardian Angle to protect us from harm. You said to me before you died that my brother and me were the best sons a father could ask for. You were the best father a son could ever have. I will cherish our time spent together the years that we had. But I know deep in my heart in the journeys of the rest of my life that you would be by my side. You have asked me to look after the family. I've been doing the best I could with the resources that I have issued to me. Its not been easy. But we have been pulling together. Thank you for looking out after us. Being a better person is what you would have wanted. By us being alive and well we are keeping your sprit alive and among us. I can’t believe a year has come and passed. Many more will follow. I will continue to be strong, positive, and caring towards those around me. I love you with all my heart.

From your Son,

Michael
Old 06-02-2006, 11:24 PM

Sorry to hear that.
Sounds like he was and still is a very good man.
Old 06-02-2006, 11:51 PM
Founding Member

Take tomorrow and celebrate your memories your family and friends. That will it a good day!
Old 06-03-2006, 03:45 AM

Mike, My prayers will be with you and your family today. May the Lord give you fond memories. May you laugh and may you cry and may you find peace in the mist of it all. Keep on keeping on my friend for the best is yest to come.
Old 06-03-2006, 07:57 AM
Deceased

These things always make me remember. i was telling my wife last night that my son would love the sound system I just put in the car. He couldnt get enough bass

June 27th will be 2 years for my Dad and my best friend.

Name:  dadinkerrville.jpg
Views: 204
Size:  24.6 KB

May 1st, 2005
this is a rocket/spud launcher that he made and later hooked it up to a radio control for a car and it worked. We did a video on it for one of his classes. Ultimate Gamer and Halo and Halo 2 player.

Man i miss these 2.

Name:  project3.jpg
Views: 290
Size:  47.5 KB
Name:  seanwLauncher.jpg
Views: 52
Size:  25.2 KB
Old 06-03-2006, 08:33 AM

Seems we all have some folks who have moved on in the past few years. The thing to remember is that they are looking down at us, sitting in our HHR's, and they are thinking "What the hell is that?"
Old 06-03-2006, 09:11 AM
Deceased

Originally Posted by Firewatcher
Seems we all have some folks who have moved on in the past few years. The thing to remember is that they are looking down at us, sitting in our HHR's, and they are thinking "What the hell is that?"
My Dad is saying that is a nice ride CJ
My Son is saying,,, is that mine when I graduate and when do i get to use it for a date?

he would also just go drive just to hear the bass in this car. these JLs are amazing.