The Lounge Off Topic PG-13.
Warning: The Lounge may contain irrelevant and off topic discussions that may not be related to anything HHR. If you are not interested in these kinds of discussions, do not read or respond to these threads.

Jaydogg's Reason For Buying HHR

Search this Thread

Old 04-21-2006, 12:04 AM

Thanks! I like that name. I don't here that name very much.
I'm sure she will love riding around in daddies HHR.
Old 04-21-2006, 12:49 AM

Wow, that is just too kool!

I also got my HHR because of my third child, who is 2 1/2 now. I had a convertible, that only seats 4, and the wanted the 5 seatbealt. I had been eyeing this HHR since like the end of 2004, when it was still in concept. I had to have one.

Needless, I final had the opportunity to get one. I searched for about 4 months, and could not find the one I wanted. So I ordered mine in Nov 2005.

In Dec 2005, we learned we were pregnant again with number 4. My oldest daughter is 13, followed by my 10 year old son, and the youngest son 2 1/2. We are expecting a girl!

I got my HHR about 7 weeks after ordering it.

So, I am now waiting patiently for SoCalHHRs to come up with a Mod to my HHR for a 6th seatbelt...
Old 04-21-2006, 12:53 AM
Deceased

i actully bought my HHR cause i loved what i saw at Auto Show in Motion last april but i also bought it to help me take my mind of my Son and to give me some focus and fun to do and get me back into cars again.

this would have been his car when he graduated college
Old 04-21-2006, 12:56 AM
Deceased

Originally Posted by jaydogg
Olivia Gail Cornelius is going to be her name. Olivia the wifey picked out, Gail is her mom's middle name, family tradition, and well I gave her the last name
we did that too jaydogg
daughter is Aura (i found it means a gentle breeze) Lynn which is wifes middle name

our son was Sean (which we both liked, very masculine and yes i like Sean Connery) Joseph which is my middle name as well

was a family tradition in both our families.
Old 04-21-2006, 12:58 AM

AWESOME pic! I too bought because my newborm son couldn't ride in my last truck...so I needed room to haul gear and a baby seat. your daughter will love it. My son cruises in a Britax Marathon car seat and really like the HHR (better than his mom's 06 Accord!), because he can see out the side windows better. Whenever I pt him in, he gets a smile on his face!

Enjoy! (Oh, and get some sleep now...while you can!)
Old 04-21-2006, 01:04 AM

Originally Posted by SoCalHHR
AWESOME pic! I too bought because my newborm son couldn't ride in my last truck...so I needed room to haul gear and a baby seat. your daughter will love it. My son cruises in a Britax Marathon car seat and really like the HHR (better than his mom's 06 Accord!), because he can see out the side windows better. Whenever I pt him in, he gets a smile on his face!

Enjoy! (Oh, and get some sleep now...while you can!)
Hey Mike our sons kinda look alike!?! have you been here http://guido099.bebo.com ,and more importantly have you been in North Carolina lately
Old 04-21-2006, 01:28 AM

Congrats on the new addition, babies are so much fun and fatherhood is the BEST!

CBL
Old 04-21-2006, 02:26 AM

Congratulations Jaydogg! What a gift, and great reason for getting a new HHR.
Old 04-21-2006, 06:44 AM

Congrats Jaydogg. We too paid for the 3d ultrasound. We found a office that offered the same package you got when my 2nd child was on their way. When my son was born 4 years ago, there was only one place, and it was 5 hours away and way expensive. 2 years later, everywhere has it available and prices got affordable.

What an awsome expirience it is, recommend it for anyone expecting.

Our family has a durango now, but our HHR is soon to be in. Gas is killing us on the 5.9 in the durango.
Old 04-21-2006, 06:50 AM

Thanks for sharing Jaydogg! I can't think of a better reason to buy an HHR and your little daughter Olivia will be the best mod of them all! Congratulations to the wife and yourself! May the universe bless all of you!

Quick Reply: Jaydogg's Reason For Buying HHR