The Lounge Off Topic PG-13.
Warning: The Lounge may contain irrelevant and off topic discussions that may not be related to anything HHR. If you are not interested in these kinds of discussions, do not read or respond to these threads.

Is it just me

Search this Thread

Old 02-20-2009, 10:12 PM

Is it just me

It seems like about 10 months ago when I bought my HHR I would only see a few HHR's on the road most times I'd see PT Cruiser's maybe at a 12 to 1 rate, but of late I'm seeing may more HHR's out numbering PT Cruisers maybe 10 to 1

Goooooooooo HHR's
Old 02-20-2009, 10:41 PM

I have seen a lot more too--I know my dealer has like every color out right now. I even saw a Shadow Edition today! It was from the same dealer, so I assume it was the one I looked at 6 months ago...

But most are just DD's and don't have mods from what I can tell...I like seeing them, but also like that I don't see them

@
Old 02-20-2009, 11:20 PM

Originally Posted by Jersey Classic
but of late I'm seeing may more HHR's out numbering PT Cruisers maybe 10 to 1
It`s just you 10 to 1 I see 10 HHR`s in a week you can have 3 of those PT`s in one intersection.Them things breed like rats 10 years from now you will not go 10 minutes with out seeing one .
Old 02-21-2009, 08:40 AM

I had this same thought a few months ago. I think it is because you and I now have an HHR and we are more aware of them on the road when one goes buy. If You owned a PT I bet you would focus more on them.
Old 02-21-2009, 08:53 AM

i agree

Originally Posted by Rcflyboy
I had this same thought a few months ago. I think it is because you and I now have an HHR and we are more aware of them on the road when one goes buy. If You owned a PT I bet you would focus more on them.
i also notice the type vehicle i am driving a little more. i am more observant than most. alot of people can't see past their own nose , i mean mentally , not physically. but also of course there are more hhrs on the road now , and if they are still selling pts there will be more of them. i have also noticed more hhrs for sale. i drive past 2 chevy dealers daily , the same hhrs have been sitting there for a least 3 months.
Old 02-21-2009, 04:21 PM

Not over here. There are always a few PT's at every corner...today I saw an sunburst HHR but I don't see many HHR's.
Old 03-14-2009, 06:57 PM

I think I hit one of those statistical anomolies today. As I was leaving the house, my neighbor drove by in his white 2LT, then at the next intersection a black HHR passed through, then on the way into town I saw another white, and then three panels (all dark gray) and finally one more dark gray 2LT on the way home. All in a 7 mile trip. I have noticed HHR's ever since they first came out, and this year seems like a big jump in numbers locally.