The Lounge Off Topic PG-13.
Warning: The Lounge may contain irrelevant and off topic discussions that may not be related to anything HHR. If you are not interested in these kinds of discussions, do not read or respond to these threads.

Monday Night FootBall Pick

Search this Thread

Old 09-10-2006, 10:18 PM

Monday Night FootBall Pick

That's right Monday Night FootBall is Back. If you recall last season I made my picks for Monday night.

This week's Match up is a double header.

We have Minnesota vs Washington

and San Diego vs Oakland.

1st Game winner will be the Washington Redskins. (Moss & Portis watch out Vikings plus Redskins have home field Advantage)

2nd Game winner will be Oakland.

You have a Rookie QB for the Chargers playing against Brooks who had a bad year with the Saints last year. He is aways from the Tragedy that has occured. I think his mind is going to be in a different state of mind at Oakland. Plus you have Randy Moss to toss too.
Old 09-10-2006, 10:24 PM

Where are the polls?

Ng
Old 09-10-2006, 10:24 PM

Originally Posted by SIHHR
That's right Monday Night FootBall is Back. If you recall last season I made my picks for Monday night.

This week's Match up is a double header.

We have Minnesota vs Washington

and San Diego vs Oakland.

1st Game winner will be the Washington Redskins. (Moss & Portis watch out Vikings plus Redskins have home field Advantage)

2nd Game winner will be Oakland.

You have a Rookie QB for the Chargers playing against Brooks who had a bad year with the Saints last year. He is aways from the Tragedy that has occured. I think his mind is going to be in a different state of mind at Oakland. Plus you have Randy Moss to toss too.
Well call me an underdog rooter but I think San Diego will win that one, I agree on the MN and WA game .... Watch me get my butt kicked on this one, been a long time since I made a FB prediction but what the heck..
Old 09-10-2006, 10:27 PM

Originally Posted by ng8650
Where are the polls?

Ng
Polls? I did not do them last year. I just made picks.
Old 09-10-2006, 10:33 PM

I'll take the Skins over the Vikings...want to see Joe Gibbs pull his chestnuts out of the fire.

And I'll take the Chargers over the Raiders. Being a die hard Denver fan...I can't find it in my heart to pick the Raiders for anything.
Old 09-11-2006, 08:30 AM

Originally Posted by courthousedeb
I'll take the Skins over the Vikings...want to see Joe Gibbs pull his chestnuts out of the fire.

And I'll take the Chargers over the Raiders. Being a die hard Denver fan...I can't find it in my heart to pick the Raiders for anything.
Being a die hard Kansas City Chiefs fan, I can not, and will not ever root for the raiders. (don't care much for the broncos either).

That being said it doesn't look good fo the Chiefs next week in Denver without Trent Green. We don't usually play very well in Denver, and without our quarterback we are toast.

BTW I am taking the chargers and Vikings
Old 09-11-2006, 09:32 PM

I lost the first. Too many mistakes for the Redskins. I hope I can get the oakland game for the win.
Old 09-11-2006, 11:44 PM

Well...the Skins choked at the very end and lost.

But...on a brighter note, looks like the Raiders are going to lose their butts...so I'll break even.

Looks like MizzouHHR is gonna kick out butts.
Old 09-12-2006, 08:29 AM

<<<<------See the AVATAR!!! 27-0, nine sacks (3.5 by my boy), LT had more yards than the entire Chokeland team! Need I say more?

Ng
Old 09-12-2006, 09:15 AM

Originally Posted by ng8650
<<<<------See the AVATAR!!! 27-0, nine sacks (3.5 by my boy), LT had more yards than the entire Chokeland team! Need I say more?

Ng

Congrads shutout I only seen hightlights but looked good

Quick Reply: Monday Night FootBall Pick