The Lounge Off Topic PG-13.
Warning: The Lounge may contain irrelevant and off topic discussions that may not be related to anything HHR. If you are not interested in these kinds of discussions, do not read or respond to these threads.
View Poll Results: Who will win Monday Night Football week #3
New Orleans Saints
71.11%
Atlanta Falcons
28.89%
Voters: 45. You may not vote on this poll

Monday Night FootBall Week #3

Search this Thread

Old 09-24-2006, 09:27 PM

Monday Night FootBall Week #3

Hello All,

This week's match up is the Atlanta Falcons vs New Orleans Saints. Both teams are 2 and 0 right now. This is also the first game back at the Superdome. I know its going to be an emotional night. However I think the home crowd will go nuts once kickoff starts. I'm going with New Orleans for the big Win. For the fans. (I'm 0-3 for my Monday Night Football picks)

Now its your turn to vote.
Old 09-24-2006, 09:46 PM

Originally Posted by SIHHR
Hello All,

(I'm 0-3 for my Monday Night Football picks)

Now its your turn to vote.
If your 0-3 I take the falcons
Old 09-24-2006, 10:08 PM

Well my record ain't much better 1 for 3 so far but I gotta go with the Saints, Home field advantage or something like that
Old 09-24-2006, 11:06 PM

Who Ya Got?

Gott go with my boy Drew! He's a fighter and doesn't give up. Plus the local 619 connection aka R. Bush will have a breakout game.

I've been reading the Saints fan's forum and they have been waiting for this game for a long time. The crowd will be involved and don't be surprised if you can't hear the commentators, which may be a good thing

Go Saints! One of my fav NFC teams. I'm starting to lose faith in my other NFC team, the Red Birds...Dbarb wha'ts up with the birds? Is it Leinart time?

Ng
Old 09-24-2006, 11:10 PM

I went with the Saints...I think it will be a good game and they will be so wound up with excitement at playing at home, it will take them on to victory.

I haven't been keeping track of my stats.

Has anyone else?
Old 09-24-2006, 11:20 PM

Just checked...only game I have gotten right so far was Chiefs over Raiders.

so that's 1 right and 3 wrong.
Old 09-25-2006, 09:03 AM

Originally Posted by ng8650
Gott go with my boy Drew! He's a fighter and doesn't give up. Plus the local 619 connection aka R. Bush will have a breakout game.

I've been reading the Saints fan's forum and they have been waiting for this game for a long time. The crowd will be involved and don't be surprised if you can't hear the commentators, which may be a good thing

Go Saints! One of my fav NFC teams. I'm starting to lose faith in my other NFC team, the Red Birds...Dbarb wha'ts up with the birds? Is it Leinart time?

Ng

Bring in Leinart. I think after this week, the team gave up on warner.
But what was this BS at the end of the game? The rams got to change their mind on the penalty? The told the refs decline, the refs gave the ball to the cards for the free kick, per the rules then the rams get to change their minds?
Not that Rackers would have made the kick, the it was BS the rams got to do it.
Bring in Leinart.
Old 09-25-2006, 09:06 AM

Saints... there will be a lot of emotion at the Super Dome tonight. I think it will be overwhelming for the Falcons, the Saints will be pretty pumped up to be back in the dome... 35 - 17 Saints
Old 09-25-2006, 09:11 AM

I have to go with the falcons on this one. Vick is my fantasy football quarterback. Although I do have Bush for the saints also. I know emotions wll be high, but I have a feeling it will be Atlanta. So far I am 2-1, so I'll take a gamble.
Old 09-25-2006, 12:21 PM

Originally Posted by ng8650
I'm starting to lose faith in my other NFC team, the Red Birds...Dbarb wha'ts up with the birds? Is it Leinart time?
Ng
OMG, ng, you mean you actually ~have~ faith it that hapless, perennial loser? I am not so sure that team could beat USC...I might give them even money against Bowling Green. And Curt Warner? Dood, stick a fork in that career, it is soooo over. At this point I think his wife might have a better shot at winning a game at QB.

Hoh, I am on a roll...

Saints v Falcons:
Emotions will be thick with the return of the pigskin to NO but unfortunately ESPN will milk that like a dozen parched piglets sharing one nipple. Tonight, the one Bush that New Orleans will actually cheer for will go freak-wild on his first MNF nationwide, worldwide spotlight, torching the blackbirds on the ground and thru the air. He will be runnin like he is still at USC and the NCAA rules committee is chasing him. Final tally: Bush 225 all-purpose yards, Falcons 180.

Quick Reply: Monday Night FootBall Week #3