The Lounge Off Topic PG-13.
Warning: The Lounge may contain irrelevant and off topic discussions that may not be related to anything HHR. If you are not interested in these kinds of discussions, do not read or respond to these threads.

Next Election

Search this Thread

Old 12-18-2006, 01:14 PM
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by crowbar
im just gonna add, THANK GOD BUSH IS ON HIS WAY OUT!!!!!!!!
See, this is what I'm talking about. That could cause a problem.
Old 12-18-2006, 01:45 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by Snoopy
See, this is what I'm talking about. That could cause a problem.
The statement may cause a problem but that is the general American consensus. Have you checked out Bush's most recent approval ratings? He's proven himself incompetent and incapable even to his own party. He will go down in history as one of our worst and stupidest presidents regardless of his or our political affiliations.
Old 12-18-2006, 01:47 PM

Well, I can't really say I want Hillary in office... Don't get me wrong, I like the idea of women in office. Just not Hillary.
Old 12-18-2006, 01:48 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by DJNateGnau
Well, I can't really say I want Hillary in office... Don't get me wrong, I like the idea of women in office. Just not Hillary.
Agreed.
Old 12-18-2006, 01:51 PM

Originally Posted by captain howdy
The statement may cause a problem but that is the general American consensus. Have you checked out Bush's most recent approval ratings? He's proven himself incompetent and incapable even to his own party. He will go down in history as one of our worst and stupidest presidents regardless of his or our political affiliations.
I can't wait for this whole era to end, Honestly... Remember when he first won? Al Gore and his numerous "I demand a recount" bull**** turned our country into the laughing stock of the world.
Old 12-18-2006, 02:07 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by DJNateGnau
I can't wait for this whole era to end, Honestly... Remember when he first won? Al Gore and his numerous "I demand a recount" bull**** turned our country into the laughing stock of the world.
Once again, agreed.
Old 12-18-2006, 02:15 PM

Originally Posted by Snoopy
And, I agree with all your statements.

But, upon signing on to this forum we agreed to the R & R's. One was not to post items that will incite arguments, etc. Based on history here, this is one topic that will incite. Even CH's last statement could aggrevate the situation.

I have no agenda here other than to prevent problems. And, I would like to discuss your issue...but IMO it's inappropriate because of the historical problems with the topic.

Hmmm, just reread the R & R's .......political posts not specifically stated in the new R & R's. But may be int the area of ....."and so on". Clarification needed.
Funny thing is...... Everyone seems to be doing fine with this thread except Snoop........ He's the only one supporting the claim that it "will" incite...
Old 12-18-2006, 02:19 PM

anyone but Bush after all he killed about 3,000plus people in Iraq~
Old 12-18-2006, 02:23 PM

Originally Posted by HillsdaleHHR
With the 2008 Presidential Elections fast approaching it looks like the Democratic options will most likely include Senator Hillary Clinton and Senator Barack Obama. How do you think this will play out. Will America vote into presidency its first black or female president?
I will, however, now answer the question: Depending on how you read the question will affect the answer, which is two-fold: Are we as a COUNTRY ready, or are we as INDIVIDUALS ready? Obviously, individuals being ready is not the same as the entire country being ready - 'nuff said. Heck, some folks out in the Southwest are still tryin' to get used to us somewhat-brown people "taking over" the area... Oh well, I'll just worry about myself and my family - because no matter who's runnin' the government, we all get screwed!!!
Old 12-18-2006, 02:27 PM

Originally Posted by HillsdaleHHR
With the 2008 Presidential Elections fast approaching it looks like the Democratic options will most likely include Senator Hillary Clinton and Senator Barack Obama. How do you think this will play out. Will America vote into presidency its first black or female president?
I don't think it has anything to do with whether it be a woman or a black person. It could be a moderate Republican? This nation is at a point to where they just want change. I personal think that the next president will do our country more harm and will send us farther into dept and moral decay than any other president in history. And it does not matter what party.

Quick Reply: Next Election