The Lounge Off Topic PG-13.
Warning: The Lounge may contain irrelevant and off topic discussions that may not be related to anything HHR. If you are not interested in these kinds of discussions, do not read or respond to these threads.

Pics of my HHR

Search this Thread

Old 05-12-2007, 03:51 PM

Pics of my HHR

OK, so I know everyone on here likes pics. And I know these are nothing special compared to some of your rides, but I finally got a good day when the car was clean, so I have them in the gallery. Anyway, I know there aren't a whole lot of people who appreciate the Sandstone color, but it's mine and I'm happy with it....so go easy on me please!!!
Old 05-12-2007, 03:57 PM

Looking good, like a HHR should!
Old 05-12-2007, 04:04 PM

You said it all [IT'S YOURS AND YOU LIKE IT!] thats all thats counts
Old 05-12-2007, 04:26 PM

Nice looking HHR jayhawker...each and every HHR is special because it's an HHR. Here's your pics from the gallery too.

Old 05-12-2007, 04:43 PM

Nice HHR and where did all of that Green stuff come from?
Old 05-12-2007, 05:23 PM

Originally Posted by jayhawker
OK, so I know everyone on here likes pics. And I know these are nothing special compared to some of your rides, but I finally got a good day when the car was clean, so I have them in the gallery. Anyway, I know there aren't a whole lot of people who appreciate the Sandstone color, but it's mine and I'm happy with it....so go easy on me please!!!
Cool, mine was built about a month after yours and purchased 3 days before yours
Old 05-12-2007, 06:15 PM

Originally Posted by karen1953
Nice HHR and where did all of that Green stuff come from?
The green stuff slowly started coming last month. I'm sure you heard of the Greensburg tornado tragedy is southwest Kansas....It's been all over the news. We got the aftermath on that and had a downpour of 6.5" in a little over 24 hours. It was nice and flooded here in the Kansas City area. Lots of rain + a weeks worth of sun afterwards = lots of green stuff.
Old 05-12-2007, 06:27 PM

Looks Good!

We have had a lot of the aftermath here too, all the creeks and rivers are out of the banks.
Old 05-12-2007, 09:39 PM

I'm a sandstone owner also and love the color. Is your interior gray or black? Mine is cashmere tan which almost matches the outside of the HHR. It's a great color to hide dirt. We've had so much pollen down here this spring and they've been doing construction at my work for over 5 years. It's hard to keep any car clean.

I really want a bright yellow HHR. Until they offer that color, I'm very happy with my sandstone!
Old 05-12-2007, 11:48 PM

Originally Posted by SandyBeach
I'm a sandstone owner also and love the color. Is your interior gray or black? Mine is cashmere tan which almost matches the outside of the HHR. It's a great color to hide dirt. We've had so much pollen down here this spring and they've been doing construction at my work for over 5 years. It's hard to keep any car clean.

I really want a bright yellow HHR. Until they offer that color, I'm very happy with my sandstone!
I've got the ebony interior. I was a bit skeptical since I smoke and it shows any and all ashes, but a weekly cleaning takes care of that. Very happy with my purchase!

Quick Reply: Pics of my HHR