Chevy HHR Network

Chevy HHR Network (https://www.chevyhhr.net/forums/)
-   The Lounge (https://www.chevyhhr.net/forums/lounge-10/)
-   -   Prayers Needed please.. (https://www.chevyhhr.net/forums/lounge-10/prayers-needed-please-24047/)

halfpanel08 06-16-2009 10:07 PM

Prayers Needed please..

A family at my church whom I am very close to has had a very very rough last 12 months. Last summer, The husband was hit on his motorcycle by a truck. He has since not been able to work. Has had 11 surgery's. The family has just been through a lot. His wife has been home without work almost all that time just taking care of him and being by his side.His most recent surgery was 2 weeks ago on his leg.
...Tonight I was going to have dinner with the family as I have been doing every Tuesday night for the longest time , and I received a call around 5pm from him "Hey Paul, im not feeling good can we maybe post-pone tonight" So , I told him, yeah get to feeling better and we can work something out. About a hour later I get word from his wife that he had thrown up like 20 times, Is now not even sure who she is , and is on the stretcher going out the front door to the E.R. , So that's when I knew something wasn't right. I started praying and hoping he would be okay. I just got a call about 20 minutes ago .. So he has had a CT Scan and Blood Work. He has some fluid there not sure about , and they are going to do a spinal tap soon. He was in so much pain they gave him meds to calm him and let him sleep some. They are not sure what is wrong, possibly a stroke, but the doctor doesn't truly think it was.

I just want to ask y'all to pray for him. This family has been through a lot , and I believe the power of prayer really works tremendously.

Thank you family on here

Ratracer 06-16-2009 10:18 PM

I'm praying with you Paul. I hope your friend pulls through, since he has had to endure everything else thus far. Be strong and positve for his wife, she'll need a shoulder.

Z-Man 06-16-2009 10:41 PM

Your request for prayers is being answered by the Z-Man & family, God will watch over him & his family and friends

Z

halfpanel08 06-16-2009 10:51 PM

thank you thank you

God knows everything that is going on
But i believe the more we pray n bug him about it, the better we all feel

birdflames 06-17-2009 12:41 AM

im sending my prayers from florida, Hope all goes well. Keep us posted!

Deuces 06-17-2009 02:11 AM

As a fellow motorcycle rider myself.... My heart and thoughts go out to him and his family!!! I sincerely hope they figure things out and he pulls through this.

Saltine 06-17-2009 02:13 AM

Your friend along with his wife and family are in my prayers.

halfpanel08 06-17-2009 07:26 AM

thank you for the prayers.. keep em coming

they are going to continue test's this morning and i will keep yall updated the more i know..
Just wanted you to know they are testing for Stroke, brain bleed, meningitis, and incephylopothy (sp?).

tcstoy 06-17-2009 07:58 AM

Prayers from our house to theirs and yours.

Tony & Val

RkyMtnHHR 06-17-2009 08:21 AM

Originally Posted by Deuces (Post 390404)
As a fellow motorcycle rider myself.... My heart and thoughts go out to him and his family!!! I sincerely hope they figure things out and he pulls through this.

I as well.