The Lounge Off Topic PG-13.
Warning: The Lounge may contain irrelevant and off topic discussions that may not be related to anything HHR. If you are not interested in these kinds of discussions, do not read or respond to these threads.

RIP Scott Kalitta

Search this Thread

Old 06-22-2008, 10:28 AM

St. Peter's Racing just signed a new driver. RIP
Old 06-22-2008, 01:48 PM

Wow! I'm in shock and deeply saddened.

Darren & I were married 10 years ago at a NHRA event in Seattle (1998).

Many of the drivers autographed around the border of our marriage license. We went back every year after that for a number of years but missed a few years when we first moved to Calgary.

Last year we travelled to two events. We returned to the Seattle race and also went to finals in Ponoma CA. I love watching Drag Races. We have our tickets, flights booked and hotel reserved again for the Seattel NHRA event in July this year.

This is a tragic accident and a great loss for the sport. My heart goes out to his family.
Old 06-22-2008, 04:25 PM

I don't follow drag facing and really don't know any of the names except for John and Ashley Force, Big Daddy , The snake (dating myself I think)

RIP Scott, didn't know of you but you did go out doing what you loved ala #3

Goose
Old 06-23-2008, 10:09 PM

Angry Huh?!?

Originally Posted by lkky00245
For years now video AOC Gold gamers have been seeking assistance Age of Conan Gold in playing and conquering the games that they live for. This assistance is sometimes found online, from television shows, or printed cheat materials. Age of Conan Power Leveling Many of these items have successfully helped gamers achieve victory, but they cannot help with all games. AOC Power leveling Using weapons to conquer and efeat may not sound that difficult, but if you have played before than you may realize that it is not as easy as it sounds. The good and valuable weapons must be paid for with . The easiest way to find is to buy it. Similar to the above mentioned resources, purchasing is a great way for a player to enjoy and Age of Conan PowerLeveling conquer the game.