The Lounge Off Topic PG-13.
Warning: The Lounge may contain irrelevant and off topic discussions that may not be related to anything HHR. If you are not interested in these kinds of discussions, do not read or respond to these threads.

son of gosh darnit!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 06-14-2006, 04:04 PM

Angry son of gosh darnit!!!!

On my way home from work last night cruisin along about midnight when out of no where i come flyin up on a muffler and half the pipe from a car lyin in the middle (of to left a hair) of the road so i jam on the brakes and swerve to miss it and catch the pipe piece stickin up about 1.5 feet off the road right in the eye of my fog light area!! didnt break the light at all but put a huge scratch on left and right side off the socket one on the ouside is like 4 inches long and down to the plastic!! I am so po`d !!!! gonna try and clean it up and touch up paint it myself if i dont like it i`ll have to call my bodyshop guy!!! OH well guess its broke in now!!
Old 06-14-2006, 04:10 PM
jx3

Sorry to hear about that.
That sucks!!!
Old 06-14-2006, 04:12 PM

Man that sucks. I had one scratch on my HHR about 5 weeks after I got it. Body shop took care of it.

When I had my '85 Camaro fresh out of the paint shop some one ran a shopping cart down the door. THe body shop fixed it for cheep. Got to love those body shop guys.
Old 06-14-2006, 07:42 PM

Hey guys , You know it`s truely amazing how bad our roads, infrastructure and other veh.s on the road , really are. Anything may happen, junk on / in the roadway, potholes the size of v/w`s. I say amazing because we`re paying through the nose w/ higher taxes( gas included) and what do we have to show for it? You`ve got to stock up on touch up paint, for a new veh. , and God forbid if you have to file an insur. claim.
Old 06-14-2006, 08:32 PM

Got my first scratch at the supermarket! So my HHR is officially broken in. Right on the rear bumper. I'm gonna let my dealer fix it when I take it in for the 1st oil change. Still pissed me off. Sucks doesn't it?
Old 06-14-2006, 08:38 PM

Cool

I am sorry to hear about your car, at least your ok right. I dropped my car off at the body shop yesterday.