The Lounge Off Topic PG-13.
Warning: The Lounge may contain irrelevant and off topic discussions that may not be related to anything HHR. If you are not interested in these kinds of discussions, do not read or respond to these threads.

Terrell Owens - Attemted Suicide ! ?

Search this Thread

Old 09-27-2006, 09:16 AM

Terrell Owens - Attemted Suicide ! ?

I Guess This Shows That Money Cant Buy Happiness.i Dont Particularly Like The Guy But Ill Be Praying For Him ,that He Will Get His Life Straightened Out.
Old 09-27-2006, 09:21 AM

Reading about it now

Here is the ESPN story
http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=2604395
Old 09-27-2006, 09:32 AM

Wow. No other comments.
Old 09-27-2006, 09:45 AM

I'm sorry, but I have had a few friends in highschool and shortly there after all die from suicide and this has got to be a cowards way out. I love my friends and miss them dearly but still. There are people out there with worse problems than you have and still face the day. I work in a hopital here in Tucson and before I got asssigned to L&D (labor and delivery) I would have to walk around to different rooms and talk with patients to get them registered and make sure they wouldn't have to pay money. And there are some sick people out there. nothing like talking a guy just a year younger than you, being told that he has less than a year to live, but he's telling you that when he gets out of the hospital he's going to 6-flags, smiling and not in the least afraid of what awaits him. Then there are people like T.O. Kinda makes ya feel sick. Sorry for the rant. I'm done now.
Old 09-27-2006, 09:57 AM

Yes it is sad how some people look at life .I am leaving in abot15 minutes to check into the hospital for a heart treatment. i am a little nervous but I am not scared because of my faith , I know that if for some reason things go bad I am sure that I will be with the Lord ,and that wont be a bad thing. Dont be too concerned for me it really should be a minor event , but prayers are always welcome
jim.
Old 09-27-2006, 10:26 AM

Originally Posted by en0oNmAI
I'm sorry, but I have had a few friends in highschool and shortly there after all die from suicide and this has got to be a cowards way out. I love my friends and miss them dearly but still. There are people out there with worse problems than you have and still face the day. I work in a hopital here in Tucson and before I got asssigned to L&D (labor and delivery) I would have to walk around to different rooms and talk with patients to get them registered and make sure they wouldn't have to pay money. And there are some sick people out there. nothing like talking a guy just a year younger than you, being told that he has less than a year to live, but he's telling you that when he gets out of the hospital he's going to 6-flags, smiling and not in the least afraid of what awaits him. Then there are people like T.O. Kinda makes ya feel sick. Sorry for the rant. I'm done now.
Thats my first reaction, but then you never really know what they have going on. Suicide is the easy way out, but we assume that lifes great for celebrities. We also don't know for sure that it was a suicide attempt.
Old 09-27-2006, 10:31 AM

Hey, good luck Dylan! I know the drill on that one.
Perhaps its only acid reflux!
Be well
We'll be seeing you here shortly. I know it!
Old 09-27-2006, 11:42 AM

Wow. The guy will do anything for some attention

Ng
Old 09-27-2006, 12:18 PM

One more in a long series of events showing what a goofball he is.
Old 09-27-2006, 12:59 PM

He's holding a press conference at 215 after Bill Parcell's 130 Press Conference.

Quick Reply: Terrell Owens - Attemted Suicide ! ?