The Lounge Off Topic PG-13.
Warning: The Lounge may contain irrelevant and off topic discussions that may not be related to anything HHR. If you are not interested in these kinds of discussions, do not read or respond to these threads.

this is what pt owners think about us

Search this Thread

Old 07-10-2008, 02:28 AM

the main things that i found kinda funny is that one post said the pts were made sporty not for comfy ride... iono about yall but the SS feels pretty sporty, my mom hates riding in it because of the stiffer suspention, i dont find it that bad, and the other thing "pt wanna be" whats that about i dout my HHR would ever wanna be a PT, the "trunk' space in the HHR is just great for sitting in an empty parking lot and watching a sun set with your special someone, in the pt i couldnt fit much less add someone else
Old 07-10-2008, 08:46 AM

have several friends that drive PTCs... so far they like to play and party more than the HHR people in the area... pretty disappointing so far... this weekend JS&Me are going to take REDFLYR to an all chevy show... been chatting with a couple of SEATAC people they may show up... i hope... PTC guys invite us to park next to them at local shows. i get along with most guys that like cars... even PTCs