The Lounge Off Topic PG-13.
Warning: The Lounge may contain irrelevant and off topic discussions that may not be related to anything HHR. If you are not interested in these kinds of discussions, do not read or respond to these threads.

Wheelie7, tell us a story....

Search this Thread

Old 07-23-2007, 07:41 PM
Founding Member

Wheelie7, tell us a story....

Once upon a time.....
Old 07-23-2007, 10:49 PM

in HHR land......
Old 07-23-2007, 11:23 PM

there lived a lad...
Old 07-23-2007, 11:34 PM

I think Sindy was wanting Wheelie7, a writer and member here, to tell a story.
Old 07-24-2007, 05:37 AM
Founding Member

Yep, I thought his writing was good. I wanted to read more!
Old 07-24-2007, 07:21 AM

This could turn into an interesting thread though.
I agree about Wheelie7. Very imaginative writer
Old 07-24-2007, 08:16 AM

we were just trying to get it started. :P
Old 07-24-2007, 08:20 AM

continuing story..... thare was a beautiful blue HHR named wheelie ...
Old 07-25-2007, 09:36 AM

OOHHH NEEAATT!!..

Hi all!, I was not aware that you all started a thread for Wheelie's stories!! I usually don't look at the lounge topics, but a dear member pointed out that someone did start a thread for him, Im so sorry!!

Wheelie now is VERY HAPPY!, and will use this thread now to post what he goes through in his car life! =)..

Thanks all!
Old 07-25-2007, 10:01 AM

Hello everyone!, in case there are new members and guests here, My name is Wheelie Pablo Velasquez HHR Chevrolet. I was adopted by a nice handicapped young man by the name of Jose. and have been working for him for the past 14 months now.

Just to tell you a little about myself, I am a Daytona Blue 1LT HHR. since working for Jose, I have been through 2 car trips visiting Biloxi Mississippi, and Miami Florida, Jose has family there, he has a nephew and a niece that are so cute!, Jose's niece loved to come inside me and touch my knobs and buttons, Jose was there to supervise of course. She really loved me.

Now for what I have gone through lately.....well, in the last 14 months, I have gotten 2 door dents, and alot of scratch marks...mostly on my back bumper..The reason for this is my owner is a handicap and has to use a rolling walker to get around, and when he loads it up onto me, it always bumps into my back bumper, thereby causing scratches....I know Jose doesn't mean to make them, I understand, I call them Jose's *Love Marks*..and I wear them proudly, every time i think about them, I think of my love for my owner and how much he needs me..well, now Jose has been trying to fix those marks for me, I could tell by the look on his face that fixing my scratches was not going well HAAHAA!, my poor Jose...I don't care if he can't fix them, I'll wear them lovingly...but how to tell my Jose not to worry about them?...hmmmm.. ..But he did fix my dents for me...I don't have them anymore...What I plan to do is try to increase my MPG for my master for what he did for me, I am up to 31.2 MPG right now, I'll try to make it up to33 MPG for him.

Well, that's it for right now, I will drop by later and let you know how I'm doing...oh...and please have patience with Jose, He can't find his camera and wants to take pictures of me to show you, but he can't and is really frustrated, he will send you pictures when he can ok?..Thank you for understanding.

Bye for Now.

Love,

Wheelie Chevrolet

Quick Reply: Wheelie7, tell us a story....