The Lounge Off Topic PG-13.
Warning: The Lounge may contain irrelevant and off topic discussions that may not be related to anything HHR. If you are not interested in these kinds of discussions, do not read or respond to these threads.

Where is everyone?

Search this Thread

Old 12-21-2005, 10:16 AM

Originally Posted by captain howdy
I've seen it in person but you should for the people that haven't. You can answer this. There is one thing that always confuses me while driving in N.Y. city, can you turn right on red? I do it anyways because thats what I'm used to but I am unsure because of the volume of traffic on the major streets.
First great shots. It's funny, in most states it is "right on red, unless otherwise posted". Is that just a NYC thing or is that state wide? I have been fortunate to have visited NYC once, and it was tremendous! Great Time!

Fenris
Old 12-21-2005, 10:24 AM
Banned

Its just in NYC. Here in Rochester we can turn right on red unless there is a sign telling you not to. That's what lead to my confussion, I guess they are the opposite of the rest of the state.
Old 12-21-2005, 11:54 AM

All 5 boro's No turn on red unless posted. I cant wait for a First NY/NJ G2G. Your all going to get tickets for making a right on red..LOL