Somebody from México?

Search this Thread

Old 02-28-2013, 06:19 PM
Platinum Member

Welcome, Manuel.

Stick around and post your thoughts on your HHR. It's nice to have comments from owners from different countries.......Mexico, Estonia, Russia, Finland, Canada , etc.
Old 03-05-2013, 12:21 PM

Originally Posted by mbernalcu68
Hola, soy de Pachuca Hidalgo. Yo tengo un tipo de cascabeleo en la columna de la dirección que nadie me ha podido reparar. Alguien tiene alguna experiencia al respecto? Tengo un HHR LT 2008
Hi mbernalcu68. Since I bought my HHR about 4 years, it had that clunking noise on the steering column. I used to live with that. At this time there hadn´t any problem about that. If you want to rid it, you need to replace the intermediate steering shaft.

Hola mbernalcu68. Desde que compre mi HHR hace 4 años, ha tenido ese ruido en la columna de la dirección. Ya me acostrumbre a vivir con eso. Hasta ahora no he tenido ningún problema. Si quiere eliminarlo, tienes que cambiar la columna intermedia de la dirección.
Old 03-10-2013, 08:42 PM

Originally Posted by Zagohhr
Hi mbernalcu68. Since I bought my HHR about 4 years, it had that clunking noise on the steering column. I used to live with that. At this time there hadn´t any problem about that. If you want to rid it, you need to replace the intermediate steering shaft.

Hola mbernalcu68. Desde que compre mi HHR hace 4 años, ha tenido ese ruido en la columna de la dirección. Ya me acostrumbre a vivir con eso. Hasta ahora no he tenido ningún problema. Si quiere eliminarlo, tienes que cambiar la columna intermedia de la dirección.
Great info Thanks for posting in english as well. My spanish is pretty bad :).
Old 03-21-2013, 01:51 AM

Hello from monterrey, I have had those problems, for steering column noise, get accustom on that jojo if you change that part the problem will back with the time... for power steering problem, I had that problem and I solved that by replacing my front old tires, It seems that The HHR detect the movement caused by the defects on the base of the tires, this overheat the power steering engine and turn off the engine. I had the problem once again and I replaced the brake pads and the problem was solved again.
please dismiss everything that cause a bad move of the tires. sorry for my english

For the problem of high or low RPM please clean with some alcohol the sensor that is after the air filter I had that problem after a Full thortle body cleaning.
sorry for my bad English.

Saludos desde monterrey y arriba los Tigres Cabrones. jaja soq. perdon por mi english
Cualquier cosa entro por aqui de vez en vez, ya le hago cambios de aceite y ya voy por el cambio de pastillas de freno por mi cuenta.
Por cierto mi boton de recirculacion de aire no funciona.
y Tengo un HHR 2008 que no cambio por nada.
Saludos.
Old 05-13-2013, 10:31 AM

Hola Buen Día.

Me revisaron el HHR con un scanner de agencia, y un cilindro marcaba suciedad, limpiaron los inyectores y listo!! el problema aparece muy de vez en cuando sobre todo cuando duro rato estacionado, pero me comenta el mecánico que si me da mucha lata se tendrían que lavar por ultrasonido.
Pero prácticamente el problema si se le quito..

Agradezco muchos sus comentarios.
Old 07-07-2013, 06:53 PM

Monterrey

Señores, saludos desde Monterrey, ... orgulloso propietario de una HHR LT 2007 Blanca ..
Old 07-08-2013, 04:17 PM

Hola a todos por aqui. Hello everybody.
Do you know if Is it necesary to change any motor band? I have 120K km like 75k miles in my HHR. I remember that in my old Pointer st wagon I had to change the main band.

And something else do you know if there is a scan program that I can use for scanning the HHR? I bought the ELM bluetooth adapter.
Saludos from Monterrey, Mexico

Hola chavos de por aca, alguno de ustedes sabe si hay que cambiarle alguna banda a la HHR, ya tengo 120k km y recuerdo que a la pointer tuve que cambiarle la banda principal.
y otra cosa saben si existe algun programa para escanear la HHR? compre el adaptador ELM327 solo que quiero saber cual es el mejor programa para este.
Saludos
Old 07-11-2013, 10:17 PM

Regards from Guadalajara, HHR 2006 1st Generation

Saludos
Old 07-12-2013, 08:09 PM
Technical Moderator

Originally Posted by Gsus

And something else do you know if there is a scan program that I can use for scanning the HHR? I bought the ELM bluetooth adapter.
Saludos from Monterrey, Mexico

s
Check your PM, it's in English.
If you have an Android phone check out Torque at the PlayStore. There are a couple others, don't know about Spanish versions.

Change the serpentine belt if it's worn.
Old 07-22-2013, 05:42 PM

Buen Día, el problema se le quito, no era el solenoide que comentan, lavaron los inyectores por ultrasonido y listo el problema desparecio.

Quick Reply: Somebody from México?