Mid Central NE, KS, IA, MO, IL

here is the way it is and is gonna be!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 10-03-2006, 11:34 PM

Well here is what i have come up with!! my wife Sabrina has stated that several of the members here are actin like some women arguin over a purse that it shuold be one way or another!!!!! the fact is it should be a bunch of people gettin together for a good time no BS!!! so come to our house for the big 07 summer bash!! just place a yes or no here if your interested!!! look forward to meetin all of you Tony and Bree just some good old fashioned country folk not no dramma gueens!!!!!

Last edited by oldschoolfreak; 10-04-2006 at 12:36 AM.
Old 10-03-2006, 11:50 PM

Well here is what i have come up with!! my wife Sabrina has stated that several of the members here are actin like some women arguin over a purse that it shuold be one way or another!!!!! the fact is it should be a bunch of people gettin together for a good time no BS or my way is the best way or vise versa!! its all about getting toegether away from every day life for a good time and friendship nothin else no dramma or BS!! So the 07 big bash summer event will be held at my house in sublette illinois!!! no BS!! or drammma aloud this was stated by my wife the boss Sabrina!! in order to have the event at my residents... bring food and drink of your choice the adress is 188 center rd. sublette ill.. all are welcome!!! from cali to new york we have ample parkin availible!! cook out and conversation is welcome!!! Mike and Pat i thought your ideas were great but this is the only non confrintational way i can see to end this! come one come all to the big bash summer event !!! if you are not interested sorry thats the only democratic way i can see to launch this in a forward motion!! if i have offended anyone sorry just the true way i see it!!!!
Old 10-04-2006, 12:19 AM

Ok I think you made your point about no BS, but how many threads do you need for it?
Old 10-04-2006, 03:10 AM

Hail to the KING-Tony the 1st of Sublette!!

Long live the King!!! What a crazy great idea!
Old 10-04-2006, 06:52 AM

Sounds good to us! We don't care WHERE it is! We are newbies here and all I want is to get together with as MANY other HHR'S as we can to talk, EAT and have some fun. All this arguin' has made my hubby say "Maybe we should trade in for a P-T Cruiser!"! LOL He's just kiddin', Chevy runs in his blood. And you know what, life is way, way too short~you only get to go around once, so make the most of it! We decided we don't care who's having a run or get together- mid-central, midwest, southern, western, Joe Blow's car club-if it means being able to have FUN and good FOOD and great CONVERSATION, we'll be there!

'Nuf said~I hope that everyone has a WONDERFUL day!

The Backwards Tayor's
Old 10-04-2006, 08:56 AM
Founding Member

I mereged 'em!