Mid Central NE, KS, IA, MO, IL

hey everyone!! whaz zup??

Search this Thread

Old 11-28-2006, 02:55 PM

hey everyone!! whaz zup??

just been busy as heck and havent been on much so i thought id pop in and say HEY!! I see some things never change still some bickerin and people gettin banned etc.. Thought i would let you all know the sidding is done!WHOOOOOOOO HAAAA!!!!! I will get before and after shots asap and post them!! They laid off 45 guys where i work last monday!! dropped us to 3 crews from 4 and somehow i got bumped into an inspector position (QC) same pay but alot less work SWEET!!! well i hope everyone has some very nice holidays!! Tomshhr got your club membership stuff thanx!!

Well talk to you all soon Tony
Old 11-28-2006, 03:11 PM

Old 11-28-2006, 04:43 PM

Tony way to go Dude,

Promotion, Same Company, Same Pay, Less Work,:twothumbs Only in America. Outstanding! I'm happy for you. I am also glad that you have all of your sidding put up, I know how Bad you and your wife wanted it up. The sidding that is. Can't wait to see the pic's. Your right nothing has changed on this site if you know what I mean. I hope Sabrina likes the way the sidding turned out. It was nice to hear from you. Some of us have missed ya!
Old 11-29-2006, 04:38 PM

NICE on the new job!!!