Mid Central NE, KS, IA, MO, IL

It's almost time to cruise

Search this Thread

Old 01-29-2008, 03:15 PM

It's almost time to cruise

Ok
Today is Jan 29 2008, We need to start planing some kind of a Run.
The weather will be breaking soon. So I think we should start having some kind of Ideas.
I would like to see us all meet again at Starved Rock maybe a BBQ. but then again thats just me as you all know I love a good BBQ.

So what do you say lets all start giving some Ideas. Come on we have a lot of new HHr owners in this region even they can part take and come up with an Idea.

Rudy
Old 01-29-2008, 06:34 PM

How about a cruise to Galena, IL. I can't suggest anything about logistics, but it's a good destination with a four state central location.
Old 01-29-2008, 08:19 PM

Whatever you decide to do, Z-Man, hit me up on the PM's. Sometimes I lose track of the threads I am trying to watch on these forums.

I have already got the gf interested in Hillsdale's trip to Cedar Point in July. Anyone from this region who's interested in going let me know and we can convoy.

If you don't know what http://www.cedarpoint.com is then picture Six Flags on steroids. :)
Old 01-29-2008, 08:48 PM

Galena Il, Now thats what I am talking about, We need more Ideas, and places to go at the suggested location. I never been to Gelena IL, but I'm game. when we get enough Ideas we should put up a vote to where we are all going to go on the next run. What do you all say about that, This way it will be fair, after all this is America we can all vote were we want to go and party. maybe bring a DJ with us Ha! Ha! Ha! Hint Hint

We need a few more Ideas. Cedar Point in July sounds good after all Dayton & Chris came our way and we can go his. But I still want to go back to the Dells in July or Aug but then again if I am able to get away this year I will go any where. you know when I was driving to work this morning I look into my mirror and I swear I seen this 300 LB Juggler on a unicycle right on my A_ _ ! I then looked again and he was GONE!

Rudy
Old 01-29-2008, 09:15 PM

Originally Posted by Z-Man
you know when I was driving to work this morning I look into my mirror and I swear I seen this 300 LB Juggler on a unicycle right on my A_ _ ! I then looked again and he was GONE!

Rudy
Now that is scary!!! How about the quad cities? This would be on the boarder of Illinois and Iowa. There is plenty of shopping places there and quite a few different attraction too. Just a thought......
Old 01-30-2008, 03:29 PM

Another good Idea
Old 01-30-2008, 11:37 PM

Originally Posted by Dirtsurfer
How about a cruise to Galena, IL. I can't suggest anything about logistics, but it's a good destination with a four state central location.
OH yeah Vinnies fine italian food in Galena!! Im sure the wife would go for that!!!!! MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
Old 01-31-2008, 03:16 PM

Hey Tony
Did you say Italian Food, OMG I can taste it already. My Man Tony sounds good to me, some one send me an address so I know how far it is. I still think we need more Ideas. We still haven't heard from a lot of people but I think we have a good start. Lets keep the Ideas coming.

Old 02-01-2008, 08:07 AM

Well i know that some of the wives have expressed the idea of galena to us guys like i think Rita and i know Sabrina has and maybe Terry as they could do some SHOPPING while there!! Z i dont know the exact address for vinnies but the wife and i go there any time we are in galena!! they have the best garlic bread and salad with a homemade rassberry vinigrete dressing that will make your mouth water!!MMMMMMMMMMMM !!

Z the place we ate at (navy pier) vinnies will make that seem like mc donalds!! This place has some of the finest italian food i have ever had!! (next to grammas of course!!)
Old 02-01-2008, 08:38 AM

You can't make fun of McDonalds like that. If it weren't for them I would starve

Quick Reply: It's almost time to cruise