Mid Central NE, KS, IA, MO, IL

THE LOT 2009 Edition

Search this Thread

Old 03-24-2009, 02:40 PM

THE LOT 2009 Edition

http://www.lothangout.com/mainscreen.html (new web address)
What is The Lot?

The Lot is a community of guys and girls that meet together once a month to hang out, show off and talk about cars, trucks, motorcycles or anything else that has wheels.

The Lot is open on the 3rd Saturday of each month May through October of each year. The first Lot each year is a big car show that will include many local businesses, prizes, registrations and free food. Following the big show, the monthly gatherings are more laid back and do not require anyone to register... but there is still free food.

Although we always welcome show cars... we are dreamers just like you, and we want to see the daily drivers and "works in progress."

Except for the kick-off car show in May (4-10pm), the times are always 7pm - 11pm. We are located at St. Charles First Assembly of God at their new building located at the former Behlmann Carnection building.

What is The Lot?

Glad you asked! It is an outreach to car lovers of all ages on the third Saturday of each month starting from the Kick-off show in May to September. People who may not think of going to church are finding their way to our parking lot for The Lot monthly car show. Each month, this outreach is growing and people are getting curious about what the church is getting from this event.

What is the church getting?

The opportunity to reach more people. Whether you are a car lover or not, everyone has the opportunity to reach out to our community through this unique outreach.

What can you do?

Donations of hamburgers, hot dogs, soda, and bottled water are needed, as well as cooks and security workers. Sign-up today on the website or on your yellow bulletin Sign-up Insert.

When does The Lot happen?

Get ready for the 2009 Season! The Kick Off happens from 4 to 11 pm on Saturday, May 16! There will be lots of free food, soda, and give-aways! Each Lot will also feature free SPL audio system ratings--TermLab rated. You won't want to miss the fun!

The regular Lot nights will be from 7 to 11pm, on Saturday, June 20, July 18, August 15 and September 19. So stop by and make it the best season ever!

For more details, go to or click on www.LotHangOut.com!

(All of this information is taken from the website.)
Old 03-24-2009, 03:18 PM

The Lot - St. Peters

Hey everyone, my name is Matt

I was actually typing in a search for pictures when i came across your site talking about our car show that we do ever year called "The Lot".

https://www.chevyhhr.net/forums/mid-central-31/st-louis-lot-free-car-show-under-stars-hhrs-welcome-15169/

I shared all your kind words with the people that help me with running the car show and i just wanted to say thanks for all those who came out. We are gearing up for another great season and our first show will be May 16th, 4-10pm.

hopefully we will see all the HHR's out there!
Old 03-24-2009, 03:54 PM

Originally Posted by kremlon
Hey everyone, my name is Matt

I was actually typing in a search for pictures when i came across your site talking about our car show that we do ever year called "The Lot".

https://www.chevyhhr.net/forums/showthread.php?t=15169

I shared all your kind words with the people that help me with running the car show and i just wanted to say thanks for all those who came out. We are gearing up for another great season and our first show will be May 16th, 4-10pm.

hopefully we will see all the HHR's out there!
We had fun last year and were concerned it might not be held this year. We also posted it on a local HHR club's site, www.stlhhrs.com

Be seeing you soon!
Old 03-24-2009, 03:54 PM

wow, what timing, this was posted about the same time i was saying "hello" on the previous post!

Come on out everybody!! It will be a great season!

-Matt
Old 03-24-2009, 03:55 PM

LOL, I just posted in your thread!
Old 03-24-2009, 04:01 PM
Founding Member

I merged the two threads.
Old 03-24-2009, 04:39 PM

LOL, I just posted in your thread!
ok, now that they are merged, i think we can figure this out... lol.

Yea, we are having it this year, although i think some thought it started earlier than May, so when March came and went, there was rumor it was cancelled.

I think this will be the biggest year yet! I gotta get my "grillin arm" ready.
Old 05-05-2009, 02:47 PM

Hey everybody, just a reminder that our first cruise of 2009 is May 16th. come on out an join us at The Lot!!

also, check out the new website look (still under development), we are trying to make it more interactive and always welcome feedback. www.LotHangOut.com