Mid Central NE, KS, IA, MO, IL

Mini G2G at Bandana's

Search this Thread

Old 08-17-2009, 07:51 AM

Mini G2G at Bandana's

Bob and Robin Taylor will be traveling through Columbia MO. this Sunday on their way home and I'm going to meet them for lunch. If anyone would like to join us, we will be eating at Bandana's at 1:00. Bandana's is located just north of I-70 at the Vandiver exit. Come out and join us for a mini G2G with great friends and great food.
Old 08-17-2009, 10:59 AM

We can't wait to see you Doug! We'll have my Reddevil this trip, Bob's gets to stay home this time! LOL
Old 08-17-2009, 08:00 PM

Hey Doug
Tell my Big Mama that I am starting to eat again after 9 Surgery's, So tell her to look for a Lunch date. I am waiting to Tom to get back in the swing of things after his Honey moon. I hope you and the Taylors have a great Lunch, I sure wish I could be there, I miss all of you.

Rudy and Da Z-girls
Old 08-17-2009, 08:33 PM
Platinum Member

Doug...

Great choice for lunch. A couple days ago, as I was passing through St. Louis, I stopped at a Bandana's for their terrific ribs.

Anytime I pass, or spend time in SL, I try for a Bandana's.
Old 08-18-2009, 08:47 AM

Originally Posted by Z-Man
Hey Doug
Tell my Big Mama that I am starting to eat again after 9 Surgery's, So tell her to look for a Lunch date. I am waiting to Tom to get back in the swing of things after his Honey moon. I hope you and the Taylors have a great Lunch, I sure wish I could be there, I miss all of you.

Rudy and Da Z-girls
Rudy, will do. Glad to hear you are doing well and can't wiat to see ya again. Take care of yourself.
Old 08-18-2009, 08:49 AM

Originally Posted by Snoopy
Doug...

Great choice for lunch. A couple days ago, as I was passing through St. Louis, I stopped at a Bandana's for their terrific ribs.

Bandana's ribs are the best I've had. Their slogan says it all, "smell that smoke". Getting hungry just thinking about it.
Old 08-18-2009, 07:23 PM

Originally Posted by Z-Man
Hey Doug

Rudy and Da Z-girls

Big Mama is ready for PUCCI'S 2! We'll hit Tom and Judy up when they get home from their honeymoon and make it a date! Miss you.......
Old 08-18-2009, 07:25 PM

Originally Posted by Snoopy
Doug...

I agree 100%! My son lives in Edwardsville, IL (20 miles East of St Louis) and there is a Bandana's located in the next town from him (Collinsville) that has a Bandana's! Everytime we go to visit him, he asks where we want to go eat and I tell him to guess! He gets it right every time....Bandana's! I wish we had one here in the QC that's for sure!
Old 08-23-2009, 04:34 PM

Lunch turned out GREAT! Mike and Bonnie long and Caleb showed up as a surprise. Great to see you guys again. Lunch was awesome and the company was even better. We really enjoyed the chat. Have a safe trip home everyone.
Attached Images  
Old 08-23-2009, 05:08 PM

It was really fun seeing friends we hadn't seen in a while!

Can't wait to see all of you again.

Hey guess what? Caleb FINALLY stopped talking. lol

Quick Reply: Mini G2G at Bandana's