Mid Central NE, KS, IA, MO, IL

saw on hwy 47 6-13-09

Search this Thread

Old 06-14-2009, 03:14 PM

saw on hwy 47 6-13-09

im trying to find the chevy hhr members on here
it was a black hhr and a red hhr folowing each other i saw you on 47 and then you passed me in washington i was in the blue hhr with trailer in tow back of trailer had a taz holding his crotch saying tickle this elmo and on other side of rear door was get in sit down and hang on on side was my chris' graphics for my business i would like to say both of your hhr's was very clean.

the blue hhr is my mothers i own a 2006 black cobalt ss supercharged i must say it was nice seeing you guys i know i dont own a hhr but i would like to attend a meet or 2 as well as talk to you guys about some stuff that i cannot talk about on here if that is ok

thanks
Chris Follin
Owner of Chris's Graphics
Removed phone number to not break rules
Old 06-14-2009, 04:15 PM

Ok you saw us I was driving the Black and a friend was driving the red thought the stickers were hillarious. thought that was an allful big trailer to be pulling with an HHR we were headed to a G2G at Meramec Caverns with the Gateway HHR club
Old 06-14-2009, 04:29 PM

It's a small world after all..........It's a small..............everybody, sing along!

I remember you guys talking about this when you showed up! Chris, keep checking back here to see what we're up to.
Old 06-14-2009, 10:55 PM

well i had a 1300 lb 0turn in trailer
the hhr can pull the trailer fine when it dont have that ammount of weight
i have a 99 e150 to normally pull the trailer but im repainting it so the hhr has to pull it till im done

yes i did see you guys its how come i got back on here to be in touch i would love to be welcomed in your guys meets even if i just bring my cobalt

but yea man those are some very nice hhr's i saw in the pictures in the other thread im not on the net much right now being im trying to get my decal business started

i even told my mom who owns the blue hhr that you guys proully had a meet that day

well back to my business stuff i have a nice sale that happens tomarrow so im putting in extra hours

if you all need something feel free to contact me on my yahoo or my email of chrisgraphicsmo at gmail.com
Old 06-14-2009, 11:23 PM

No way!! I remember us all talking about that "HHR and the trailer" during our Gateway HHR picnic at Meramec Caverns this Saturday.

This is a small world!! How funny!!!

Did you know there is a St. Louis Summer Ecotec Cruise coming up at the end of June in the SW St. Louis county area. A few of the Gateway HHRs are possibly planning to join up with the Cobalt club and other Ecotec owners for the get-together. Maybe we'll see ya there.

Old 06-14-2009, 11:27 PM

Found the link...

The St. Louis Annual Summer Ecotec get-together is July 28th. Here's a link if you are interested:

https://www.chevyhhr.net/forums/show...ghlight=ecotec

Old 06-14-2009, 11:59 PM

i think im going to it also if you guys need something made for your hhr let me know and ill be in touch
Old 06-15-2009, 09:37 AM

Originally Posted by 2006blkcobaltss/sc
it was a black hhr and a red hhr folowing each other i saw you on 47 and then you passed me in washington i was in the blue hhr with trailer in tow back of trailer had a taz holding his crotch saying tickle this elmo and on other side of rear door was get in sit down and hang on on side was my chris' graphics for my business i would like to say both of your hhr's was very clean.

the blue hhr is my mothers i own a 2006 black cobalt ss supercharged i must say it was nice seeing you guys i know i dont own a hhr but i would like to attend a meet or 2 as well as talk to you guys about some stuff that i cannot talk about on here if that is ok

thanks
Chris Follin

I was the one following Kevin that you saw. We saw several HHRs along the way but yours was an attention getter for sure.
Old 06-15-2009, 09:58 AM

yea i know it looks funny my hhr pulling a 6foot wide x 12 foot long enclosed trailer but hey i love the car almost as much as my cobalt ss supercharged
thing gets like 12mpg towing trailer with my 0 turn from hwy 70 by mile marker 188 to the town of licking missouri took a full 2 tanks to get there and back but hey when you have business to do sometimes its worth the extra gas
god i cant wait till i get my 99 e150 done so it will get a little more mpg then the hhr
Old 06-15-2009, 10:44 PM
Uma

Originally Posted by 2006blkcobaltss/sc

thanks
Chris Follin
Wish is was us, but couldn't have been, Todd (Uma)
Attached Images