Mid Central NE, KS, IA, MO, IL

(STL) How about another cruise to Chuck-A-Burger Friday Night?

Search this Thread

Old 09-05-2008, 06:28 PM

its nice and clear here right out side of Blue Springs,,,,, (west side of the great show me state MO)
Old 09-05-2008, 09:05 PM

https://www.chevyhhr.net/gallery/showimage.php?i=94&c=2

I would like to do this kind of two tone. Maybe with red or blue in the same type of finish as the rust red. On the Scosche it has a silver rear bumper I would like to have it the same as the second tone.
Old 09-05-2008, 10:49 PM

What a great night! Was that weather perfect or what? I did detect a bit of a mothball smell with the first breaking out of jackets for the season! A total of 8 HHR's, though 2 were unknowns......for now. And 3 panels on one lot.........I've never seen that before, even at the dealership! Hey, maybe these things are starting to take off! Sorry no pics........a little dark.
Old 09-06-2008, 08:42 AM

Sounds like you guys had a good time . Hope to see some of you guys at Hermann or KC or the chili cook off.
Old 09-07-2008, 10:13 PM

Originally Posted by BigMOCats
What a great night! Was that weather perfect or what? I did detect a bit of a mothball smell with the first breaking out of jackets for the season! A total of 8 HHR's, though 2 were unknowns......for now. And 3 panels on one lot.........I've never seen that before, even at the dealership! Hey, maybe these things are starting to take off! Sorry no pics........a little dark.
PLEASE e-mail me if you're going to Chuck-A-Burger! Seems like almost every time we go, no one else goes. And when we don't go, everyone goes!!

And when you do go - What time do you go? We usually read that y'all have went, but we've been there, too, but haven't seen any HHRs. We don't get home 'till 5:45-ish. So, we don't usually get there 'till at least 7-ish.
Old 09-07-2008, 11:05 PM

Originally Posted by HeartGirl
PLEASE e-mail me if you're going to Chuck-A-Burger! Seems like almost every time we go, no one else goes. And when we don't go, everyone goes!!

And when you do go - What time do you go? We usually read that y'all have went, but we've been there, too, but haven't seen any HHRs. We don't get home 'till 5:45-ish. So, we don't usually get there 'till at least 7-ish.
Hi Karen...

I do not know if I have your email address... But I figured you folks along with most people would see it here in the www.ChevyHHR.net forums or on the local club website at www.STLHHRs.com forums. I was hoping you two would have seen the postings and joined us.

Actually Angie and myself decided that we would head up there with the nice weather on Friday Night and I posted to see if anyone was interested in showing up. We only get to the Chuck-A-Burger Cruise Nights once ever other week (if weather is nice).

I guess I should have sent an email out to everyone as well but I don't think I have the most updated list as Mike does. Maybe we should get a small club directory out for those who want to be included on it. I can PM you our email and cell phone if you want it.

I know we won't be out next week but plan to again the next weekend Friday 19th and maybe we will head out to THE LOT cruise night on Saturday Sept 20th.
Old 09-19-2008, 12:27 PM

Who and when tonight?

I'm gonna go, Bonnie's at a retreat and Caleb is with Gram.
Old 09-25-2008, 02:27 PM

Anyone going this week?

I was leaving just as Mike pulled in last week!
Old 09-26-2008, 09:28 PM

Some of us went! BigMOCats and Red Rocket.........representin'!

Old 10-03-2008, 02:01 PM

Last edited by Big Kahuna; 10-03-2008 at 02:38 PM.

Quick Reply: (STL) How about another cruise to Chuck-A-Burger Friday Night?