Mid Central NE, KS, IA, MO, IL

Thanx Robin!!

Search this Thread

Old 04-21-2007, 07:27 PM

Looks like a great time was had by all! Good to see the pics too.
Old 04-21-2007, 07:41 PM

Look's like you had a good time , and great weather. I met Snoopy, his wife and Stubby a couple of weeks back in Arizona. Great people and Stubby was kool too!
Old 04-21-2007, 08:17 PM

I'm home! 561 miles logged, and an average of 30.5 MPG. Thanks to everyone for a great time. Snoopy and Staddy it was great to meet you guys. Robin you did a great job planning. I'm sorry I had to cut out early on you guys, time always goes by so fast. Hope to see everyone again soon, and thanks again for a great day!
Old 04-21-2007, 08:29 PM

Robin,Killer idea! Terrie says hell yeah,the drag racing was a great time. Testosterone still at an all time high, just gotta love the smell of burning rubber and seeing Chevy's kick-ass!!!! Oldschool you left just a little too early, you missed the last run by the killer Orange Camaro!!! Again Robin great get together, Great people,great fun, and HHR's what else can you ask for!!!! Can't wait 'til June 9th. Great to meet you and your Snoopy.
Old 04-21-2007, 09:01 PM

Originally Posted by Rolyat1955
I want to send a HUGE thank you to all who made today the wonderful time that it was:

Iowa1960
Deerman
Scaleguy
StaddyCRIA
Sowhat
Oldschoolfreak
Father57
MizzouHHR
Steveflo
and our special guests Snoopy and his wife

And thanks to Stubby for joining us in the Mid Central again
THANK YOU everyone!!! It was an awesome day. The weather was great (How many of us are sunburnt? - Count 1 here ) Being the newbie in the group I want to say that being welcomed with opened arms was greatly appreciated. It was great meeting everyone and I'm sorry if I didn't get much time to chat with each and everyone of you but I will definately plan on seeing everyone again and hopefully soon.

Robin - thanks for posting the pics they look great. I will try to get some posted as soon as I can.

Thanks again!
Old 04-21-2007, 09:15 PM

Originally Posted by StaddyCRIA
How many of us are sunburnt? - Count 1 here ) :
Make that 2. That's what I get for forgetting the sunblock
Old 04-21-2007, 10:03 PM

Thank You

Thank you Robin and Bob for a wonderful time today . I also had a blast meeting Snoopy and Staddycria. It was a pleasure to finnaly meet you and your wife! thanxs for coming to the Mid-Central G2G. Ed, again it was nice to see you again. Maybe sooner than 8 months next time . And then there is Scalguy.....you drive like an old women
Old 04-21-2007, 10:35 PM

Well this might take sometime to download but I think everyone will enjoy it.

http://staddy.z9.net/HHR/QCG2G.wmv

Enjoy!
Old 04-22-2007, 06:21 AM

Looks like a good time for everyone.
The GF got out on the Hosp on friday and is doing great. Just one more test to hear back from as far as the overall results. I really wanted to cruse down and see ya'll again. But, Hey, How many days to the Dells run? whHoooOOO cant wait. Scale, See you there next month.
Old 04-22-2007, 07:00 AM

Yippeeee, what a great time and Deerman,Stubby was driving and kept asking if he should wait for you or let the Minister run...hahaha...It was great to meet Staddy and Snoopy and as everyone has said simply a great day !!! A little sunburn, but a small price to pay...I even got home in time to check on Rita and do a bit of wiring on the kid's hot rod...I did miss my Chi-town crew...Z-man you always improve a run and I think more than one of us were hoping to see RUDEINC. make a run or two with his HHR, and how can you not miss Novadiecast ? Robin and Bob it was great to see you guys again !!! Thank you, thank you, thank you

Quick Reply: Thanx Robin!!