Mid Central NE, KS, IA, MO, IL

Upcoming St. Louis area car shows

Search this Thread

Old 10-14-2007, 02:12 AM

Originally Posted by BigMOCats
Quite a turnout at the show today, even with the rain!!! It dried out after 1p and ended up being a nice day. Saw no HHRs but did see 3 "nasty" PT's.
Were those the three parked out on the north end, one with Lambo doors?

I didn't get out there until around 2pm or so, just in time for the exhaust competition. Some great rides all-around out there, for sure!
Old 10-14-2007, 07:06 PM

Originally Posted by Vivid
Were those the three parked out on the north end, one with Lambo doors?
Yeah, that was them. At least they kept them off to the side, away from main show! I had to leave for a couple hours but got back about 4, must have just missed you. The race truck that won the exhaust comp belongs to a buddy of mine. 7.40s(1/4) in an S-10, crazy!!
Old 10-14-2007, 07:43 PM

Originally Posted by Uma
Hey Boss, What shows or cruises you got going on Nov. 18-20? I will be driving from cali to Higginsville, MO.??? Have no idea where it is, but my little Bro is getting married there, may have a little time to kill and meet some HHR brethren! Todd (Uma)
Sorry Todd, there are none shown on the list I use. http://clubs.hemmings.com/clubsites/...lub/index.html

Nothing says we can't have a g2g though. We're free on the 20th; just happens to be my birthday too.
Old 10-14-2007, 08:07 PM

Originally Posted by Uma
Hey Boss, What shows or cruises you got going on Nov. 18-20? I will be driving from cali to Higginsville, MO.??? Have no idea where it is, but my little Bro is getting married there, may have a little time to kill and meet some HHR brethren! Todd (Uma)
Todd, Higginsville is on the west side of the state, its about 50 miles outside of Kansas City, straight out on Hwy 70. Take Hwy 13 exit and then a left, can't miss the town.
Old 10-14-2007, 08:36 PM

Originally Posted by Uma
Originally Posted by BigMOCats
Higginsville?? Bring a good book, or two! It's about 200 miles west of StL, not sure you'll have much time to come to the "Big City". Plus, could be cold as hell, not prime car show weather
Originally Posted by HHR MOM
Todd, Higginsville is on the west side of the state, its about 50 miles outside of Kansas City, straight out on Hwy 70. Take Hwy 13 exit and then a left, can't miss the town.
Todd, JJ (Vivid) lives in the KC area maybe the two of you could drive in. Kinda tough to do mid-week.
Old 10-15-2007, 10:01 PM
Uma

Thanks for all the info folks!! It looks like I will be on a tight schedule however, I would love to meet some of you, but I know the middle of the week sucks. One more question though, If you don't mind...What are the chances that I am going to hit snow in the middle of November? I am from the east coast, but have lived out here in so cal for 20 years, I am a little worried about the drive!! Todd (Uma)
Old 10-15-2007, 10:10 PM

We should have at least 2 or 3 really good snow storms by then. Actually there's one on the way now!
Old 10-16-2007, 12:37 AM

33% I'm not a meteorologist but I did stay at a Holiday Inn!! We have had snows on Halloween and November snows are not uncommon BUT recent years our heavy snows seem to come after Christmas.
Old 10-16-2007, 08:43 PM
Uma

That is funny.....I did stay a Holiday Inn...still laughing!! Thanks guys and gals. I really hope weather is good! Tyhanks again, talk to you soon, Todd (Uma)
Old 10-27-2007, 07:03 AM

Originally Posted by Uma
No shows in that time, but what about just getting together on the 20th? (It's my birthday )

Maybe Tim can meet-up too. We could go to Chuck-A-Burger. I'd even be open to checking out Fast Lane before we go to Chuck-A-Burger.

Quick Reply: Upcoming St. Louis area car shows