Mid Central NE, KS, IA, MO, IL

A visit with Rudy

Search this Thread

Old 10-14-2008, 08:19 PM

Rudy, we will be there in spirit. You are in our thoughts and hearts daily. Robin, add 2 more hugs to the big guy for Chris and I
Old 10-15-2008, 07:01 AM

Haven't even met you Rudy, but we've had a nice e-mail chat. Unfortunately for many of us, it is a huge American HHR site we can't get there. I can see it now: Hug 1, Hug 2, Hug 3, Hug 4, Hug 5.........

Keep thinking healing thoughts....it works...:)
Old 10-15-2008, 04:18 PM

Thank you all Dayton, Chris and Andrew.
I wish I can drive all over the USA to meet every one but that's OK, because I know deep down in side my HHr family is here when ever I need then and that means a lot to me & the Z-Family. I never knew how many friends I really had and yes its true. You never know till you need them. I thank you all for being there for me. I just hope I can repay you all by being there for you all as you have been the the Z-Man

Rudy
Old 10-16-2008, 09:45 PM

Can't wait to be there with you Sunday Rudy.
Old 10-16-2008, 09:59 PM
Uma

Originally Posted by Z-Man
Thank you all Dayton, Chris and Andrew.
I wish I can drive all over the USA to meet every one but that's OK, because I know deep down in side my HHr family is here when ever I need then and that means a lot to me & the Z-Family. I never knew how many friends I really had and yes its true. You never know till you need them. I thank you all for being there for me. I just hope I can repay you all by being there for you all as you have been the the Z-Man

Rudy
Rudy I am praying for you, I really wish I could make it. I am ready for a road trip. I do not know you personally, but I can tell that you are highly regarded by the HHR family. I wish you well, and when you kick this, I got a place for you stay in So cal, just a few miles from Disneyland. See ya soon, Todd (Uma)
Old 10-17-2008, 10:40 PM

Originally Posted by Uma
Rudy I am praying for you, I really wish I could make it. I am ready for a road trip. I do not know you personally, but I can tell that you are highly regarded by the HHR family. I wish you well, and when you kick this, I got a place for you stay in So cal, just a few miles from Disneyland. See ya soon, Todd (Uma)

Todd
You have a deal, I will beat this If it kills me Now I have something really great to look forward too. Going to your place in So Cal, I have never been there. Thanks Bud and like you said I'll see you soon.

Rudy = Z-Man
Old 10-17-2008, 10:44 PM

Originally Posted by a76marine
Can't wait to be there with you Sunday Rudy.
Tom
Can't wait for Sunday, Sunday, Sunday sounds like I am going to a race track. See you Sunday. Today was a Hell of a day, I had my E-85 Port Installed in my upper right side of my Chest. This is for my Chemo Treatment. Now I will find out how many miles the Z-Man will get

Rudy
Old 10-17-2008, 11:20 PM
Uma

Originally Posted by Z-Man
Tom
Can't wait for Sunday, Sunday, Sunday sounds like I am going to a race track. See you Sunday. Today was a Hell of a day, I had my E-85 Port Installed in my upper right side of my Chest. This is for my Chemo Treatment. Now I will find out how many miles the Z-Man will get

Rudy
You go Rudy!!!! Take it by the horns and fight like hell!!! Todd (Uma)
Old 10-17-2008, 11:38 PM

Joanne sends her best wishes to ya Rudy, You remember she went through this last year. At least we know what you will look like after the hair falls out that you did not have before. But maybe it will grow back again.
Old 10-18-2008, 01:36 AM

Hey Rudy -

Let me tell you a quick story. About 15 years ago my mom had cancer and went through the mastsectamy, etc. Was scheduled for Chemo and I was scared to death for her, getting sick, etc.

Well, her loving son went to Hershey to see the car parts (my annual pilgrimage) and I called her at noon to see how it had gone. I pictured her sick as a dog. She answers and says she's home eating lunch and feels great. Never had a sick day with Chemo. Another friend had the same results.

Be sure to ask for the pills that cost about $200 apiece and are about as big as your finger. They take away all of the side effects.

You're going to get through this just fine. Stay peaceful and keep the healing thoughts. You got friends in high places and the rest of us in low places.

Andy

Quick Reply: A visit with Rudy