Mid Central NE, KS, IA, MO, IL

Waterloo, IL

Search this Thread

Old 08-22-2006, 08:03 AM

Waterloo, IL

I mean not to get too personal, but while in my home area (St. Louis area) I happened to check out a very close friends house that they just bought which happened to be in Waterloo, IL. As we are pulling up I see a dark red HHR with SoCals HHR decal on the window and a stainless steel gas door (left my camera in my HHR unfortunately, so lack of picture). I was kinda curious if this is any of you as I hope to be out in that area quite a bit.

Regards,
Jeremy

P.S. If I move back to STL area, does that mean I need to change my chat handle
Old 08-22-2006, 08:18 AM

So far it doesn't sound like anyone that I have talked to, but I could be wrong. If you get the opportubity please let them know about us and the Mid-Central too, we couls always use another play mate!!!
Old 08-22-2006, 08:36 AM

I definately will. I mean, they have a Socals HHR decal and I thought I saw a chevyhhr.net decal too, but I honestly didn't get that close. I know how Illinois countrymen are when you get near their vehicles.

Just picutre an evil Elmer Fud chasing Bugs Bunny. Atleast, that is the way I am about my 64 1/2 Stang.
Old 08-22-2006, 12:03 PM

I know, I was always very skeptical of putting the run flyer on an HHR in a parking lot, but I just made sure that I was careful and respectful and it did mean a couple of extra people to the run !!! Luckily no one shot at me !!!