Mid East MI, IN, OH, KY, WV, VA

Calling all VA and MD HHRs

Search this Thread

Old 02-19-2009, 08:06 PM

Calling all VA and MD HHRs

Come on guys we need to set up a G2G sometime this spring or summer. Anyone up for it
Old 02-20-2009, 09:56 AM

Wow with total the number of us on the forum we could all meet at the Mighty Midget Dinner in Leesburg.

Dave
Old 02-20-2009, 10:39 AM

LOL......I am in
Old 02-20-2009, 12:05 PM

We've had a few "mini" meets here in SE VA. Record is 3!!

First, this thread should really be in the regional forum. How about starting one there?

Maybe we should consider a meet that is geographically convenient for more possibilities? There's some in NC, too that may be interested. Let me throw out the general Richmond area as a possibility.
Old 02-20-2009, 05:47 PM

I know there's not alot of us in the area but anyone from the rest of the forum could also come but we need to get something started. That why I didn't just put it in the region posts.
Old 02-20-2009, 08:01 PM

So I don't get called out again for posting pics that area not on the HHR specific only, here is a link to the place I am referring.

http://loudounextra.washingtonpost.c...idget-kitchen/

But they do have very good food, just realy and I mean real small, they only have two picnic table to eat at, but the geroup I ride with (Fairfax HOG) likes to go ther and grab a bite when we are out and about.

After reading the article it is truly sad to see the BBQ place leave, I don't think I'll go there again not for German food that is right next door.

Dave
Old 02-20-2009, 08:07 PM

Todd, you may want to start another thread in the NorthEast Region with a link to this thread since the other state you are trying to reach is in that region. Just ask them to post into this thread. When/If a date is reached I can sticky the thread for you

Originally Posted by VA HHR SS
So I don't get called out again for posting pics that area not on the HHR speicifc only, here is a link to the place I am referring.
Dave, as the PM I sent you mentioned, posting non HHR specific pictures is fine as long as they are on the topic of the thread they are in So since the topic is G2G's posting a pic of a meet location is
Old 02-20-2009, 08:09 PM

Originally Posted by VA HHR SS
So I don't get called out again for posting pics that area not on the HHR speicifc only, here is a link to the place I am referring.

http://loudounextra.washingtonpost.c...idget-kitchen/

But they do have very good food, just realy and I mean real small, they only have two picnic table to eat at, but the geroup I ride with (Fairfax HOG) likes to go ther and grab a bite when we are out and about.

Dave
I have been there they have good food. I live only about three miles from their. once the weather gets warmer we should meet there.
Old 02-23-2009, 06:24 AM

Thanks Hillsdale, Just wanted to be on the safe side on this one.

Ballplr, Since the place does serve BBQ anymore we can meet about anywhere in the area, really sorry to see that chance, but yes let's wait until it get warmer. Let’s find a place that has good parking too. And I am still look forward to that Goble warming they have been talking about, it turned real cold here, in November, and hasn't let up yet.

Thanks,

Dave
Old 03-16-2009, 12:57 PM

Has anyone been to the Burger King on Rt. 28 in Manassas, VA? It is the largest cruise in in VA. On nice days there have been 300+ cars.

The shows started up again in March and go through October. If anyone would be interested in meeting up there when it warms up I think it would be a good spot. The shows are on Saturday nights.

Quick Reply: Calling all VA and MD HHRs