Chevy HHR Network

Chevy HHR Network (https://www.chevyhhr.net/forums/)
-   Mods - Exterior (https://www.chevyhhr.net/forums/mods-exterior-55/)
-   -   If I didn't already have LED tails (https://www.chevyhhr.net/forums/mods-exterior-55/if-i-didnt-already-have-led-tails-43139/)

SS fan 10-06-2012 11:06 AM

1 Attachment(s)
I still like the ipcw especially the 4 tails, much better visibility.

skyline26 10-06-2012 11:28 AM

well i dont want to spend 300-400 on lights, so $30 is good for now :)

87silver 10-06-2012 11:36 AM

Although this product is certainly appealing, I don't think it's worth the $$, but everyone has their choices. If it's for you, then go for it.

Maybe if I only owned 1 or 2 vehicles or if they were $20 a pair, I'd see it differently, but when you own 6 and you're not a millionaire, you have to choose your purchases carefully for each one. My current car project is not with my HHR SS, but IMO money well spent on it was the TTR rear sway bar. This type of thing is an economical and effective mod.

chefhhr 10-06-2012 12:04 PM

Originally Posted by Rainman (Post 673996)
I personally think any extra movement in the lights will help people see me just that much better.

Chefhhr. Really!!

Hey just not my thing. Maybe they look better in person, but the videos they have provided makes them look pretty cheesy. We are entitled to our personal opinions.

Tominator 10-06-2012 06:46 PM

Originally Posted by Rainman (Post 673996)
I personally think any extra movement in the lights will help people see me just that much better.

Chefhhr. Really!!

I just bid on a set....A subtle difference, but I think it does improve viability but IMHO unless designed for LEDs the LEDs do look 'Ricer' to most peeps..:skull:

The Mustang lights are cool. The T-Bird was first and I've had two 60's Cougars.

I don't judge in any case...Do what pleases YOU! First rule in having your ride a personal experience...:thumb:

chefhhr 10-06-2012 07:00 PM

Originally Posted by Tominator (Post 674068)
I just bid on a set....A subtle difference, but I think it does improve viability but IMHO unless designed for LEDs the LEDs do look 'Ricer' to most peeps..:skull:

The Mustang lights are cool. The T-Bird was first and I've had two 60's Cougars.

I don't judge in any case...Do what pleases YOU! First rule in having your ride a personal experience...:thumb:

Hey brother, you nailed it on the head! Gotta do what you like, not what pleases everyone else.

bowtieboy68 10-06-2012 10:39 PM

Originally Posted by SS fan (Post 674010)
I still like the ipcw especially the 4 tails, much better visibility.

the four taillights ARE cool.........and after seeing them, here's a thought:rig them to alternate when used.....kind of like a RR crossing!
of course, that could induce seizures........:roflol:

sleeper 10-06-2012 10:46 PM

I just like the idea that some are still making stuff that will work on hhrs'...

celblazer 10-07-2012 12:51 PM

I might try these. $40 isn't bad for a pair. I built a setup for my 89 Shelby and loved it. This may not be a obvious but we will see how it looks.

Here is the Shelby :