North East PA, NY, NJ, DE, MD, CT, RI, MA, NH, VT, ME

Cruizn' Clarion VII Update

Search this Thread

Old 08-17-2008, 09:29 AM
Former Sponsor

Cruizn' Clarion VII Update

After receiving numerous comments (some good, some not so good) about having the show indoors and considering the options available to me I have located a new venue for the show that should please most if not everyone attending. It is The Traditions Banquet Center. It is located up the road from Clarion Park. The address is 3655 East End RD., Shippenville, PA 16254. So if it is a sunshine day there is a beautiful lawn for us to park on with a huge man made waterfall on the bank. This place is used for weddings and is very well manicured. In case of rain there is the Banquet hall that is air-conditioned and holds 500 people. If we have a rainy day we can all go inside and the show will still go on.

There will be sandwiches and drinks for sale inside the banquet hall so you can go in and eat in the air-conditioning. Please bring your easy-ups and chairs because I know the sun is going to shine for us. The show site will open at 9am on Saturday. We can stay as long as we like. If everyone is happy with Traditions this will be our new show location for years to come. I think this location is wonderful.

Friday night at the hotel we will have our Picnic. I will provide the Hot Dogs, buns, condiments, plates, napkins & forks. I also made meatballs and sauce to share. Janet & Mike are bringing a large roaster of beans. Frank and Pat are bringing a large sliced pepperoni tray and a mixed cheese tray. So bring us your favorite snack to share & we will have "The Party" that Race & Street and Cruisin' Clarion is so well known for!

My Internet was down for 4 days due to storms, so if you emailed me and did not hear back from me PLEASE try again. It is now up and running.

Anyone that has not contacted me about painted parts, I need to know by Tuesday the 19th!

Please try to remember to bring your "Coats for Kids", North Coast Cruisers will be there to collect these.

Here is a list of things I have collected for this years Race & Street Chinese Auction.
Auction tickets will be 20 for $25.00.

Rocket Taillights
Diamond Plated Cargo Mat
Diamond Plate Shelf Mat
Kodak Digital Camera & Photo Printer
HP 2110 Copy, Print & Scanner
Wine 3pack I HOPE I WIN!
BBQ Grill Set
Roadside Kit
$100.00 Gift Certificate
More stuff is promised, but not yet in my hands.

We will also be having a 50/50 Raffle Friday night and Saturday to help offset show costs.

Everything is coming together....Let's get ready to PARTY!
On Line Registration is closed, but you can still register by calling me at the store @ 888-826-1394 OR you can register the day of show.

Maggie @ Race and Street
Old 08-17-2008, 06:22 PM

looking forward to it