North East PA, NY, NJ, DE, MD, CT, RI, MA, NH, VT, ME

WNY/SO Club Decal? Any interest?

Old 10-09-2008, 09:57 AM

WNY/SO Club Decal? Any interest?

I posted this on the GM Show thread, but no one seems to be reading that one anymore so I'll try to reach you with this one...

I did some research online and found a vendor who can reproduce our club logo as a vinyl decal for our cars, such as the Chevyhhr.net, SoCalHHR's, etc etc. The cost would be around ten bucks apiece unless we ordered 25 or more which would give us bulk pricing of $6 per piece, plus shipping. There's no setup charge and we could get it in any one color (I would suggest either white or silver to show up well on the back or side windows). I'm thinking the logo that we have on the front of the t-shirts would be the best to use.

Any interest?
Attached Images  
Old 10-10-2008, 03:18 PM

Originally Posted by Docwylie
I posted this on the GM Show thread, but no one seems to be reading that one anymore so I'll try to reach you with this one...

I did some research online and found a vendor who can reproduce our club logo as a vinyl decal for our cars, such as the Chevyhhr.net, SoCalHHR's, etc etc. The cost would be around ten bucks apiece unless we ordered 25 or more which would give us bulk pricing of $6 per piece, plus shipping. There's no setup charge and we could get it in any one color (I would suggest either white or silver to show up well on the back or side windows). I'm thinking the logo that we have on the front of the t-shirts would be the best to use.

Any interest?
I'm in. Keep us posted with an interest list! Oh yeah, and I vote for white and the front design. (Back design would be way too complex for a little decal)

Woot! If this goes I'll be able to balance "Here Comes Trouble!"
Old 10-10-2008, 03:22 PM

The count so far is:

Bigallis1
Desert Coyote
Don Battista
Docwylie

I agree with DC on getting them in white.
Old 10-11-2008, 06:23 AM

Please put Brian on the list, He is interested.
Thanks
Don
Old 10-11-2008, 06:49 AM

Originally Posted by Docwylie
The count so far is:

Bigallis1
Desert Coyote
Don Battista
Docwylie

I agree with DC on getting them in white.
I agree also...........
Old 10-11-2008, 06:59 AM

Decal hounds to date:

Bigallis1
Desert Coyote
Don Battista
Docwylie
BlackHHR06
Old 10-11-2008, 08:19 AM

I'm also interested in a decal.

Steve
Old 10-11-2008, 10:13 AM

Hey Everyone -

I'm in the sign business and would be glad to reproduce these for free, depending on what the final design would be. Assuming you would like the above to be something that could just be applied to the back of the window, sort of like (and I hate the example) of the guy peeing on Jeff Gordon, it would be easy for me to do. Would think we'd only need about 25 or so. Let me know and I'll get started on a mock-up.

Andy
Old 10-11-2008, 05:05 PM

Originally Posted by AJochum
Hey Everyone -

I'm in the sign business and would be glad to reproduce these for free, depending on what the final design would be. Assuming you would like the above to be something that could just be applied to the back of the window, sort of like (and I hate the example) of the guy peeing on Jeff Gordon, it would be easy for me to do. Would think we'd only need about 25 or so. Let me know and I'll get started on a mock-up.

Andy
Thank's for the offer Andrew.
I'm sure the others will chime in.
Old 10-11-2008, 06:13 PM

And for the record, while white would probably be the color of choice, if anyone wanted a special color, it can easily be done. Biggest thing is getting the layout right.

So, if someone has a place they'd rather put it other than rear window, and had a Summit White, black could be done, etc..

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: WNY/SO Club Decal? Any interest?