Picture & Media Showoff your Chevy HHR and you may be the next Featured Car!

1st show of the 2015 season

Search this Thread

Old 04-09-2015, 07:57 PM
Deceased

Gold Class cars will be rolled off a semi, shown for the weekend, and rolled back onto a semi to go to the next show. $250,000 art. I'm going to drive my $15,000 HHR home each night, scrub bugs off the front and proudly park right in there with them and enjoy the weekend's activities without a whole lot of expectations. Just because I like it.
Old 04-10-2015, 08:19 AM
Administrator

I like it , kinda show whatcha drive ! Not show what you double mortgaged the house for! If it ain't been driven , it ain't worth owning!
Old 04-12-2015, 07:24 PM
Deceased

1st In Class at Super Chevy Show Memphis 2015

Last edited by mississippisunburst; 04-23-2015 at 09:09 AM.
Old 04-13-2015, 11:37 AM

What class did you when?
Old 04-13-2015, 08:17 PM
Deceased

3 classes per group. Stock, street, and modified. My car placed 1st in small suv street.
Old 04-16-2015, 08:49 AM

Originally Posted by mississippisunburst
3 classes per group. Stock, street, and modified. My car placed 1st in small suv street.
What other types of small SUVs fall into this category (Blazer?)?
Old 04-16-2015, 10:17 AM
Deceased

CAR SHOW RESULTS
SUV

Stock Outstanding – Sandra Bullock, 2002 Suburban

Stock Winner – Ron Spooler, 1996 Jimmy

Street Outstanding – David Fulcher, 1972 Suburban

Street Winner – George Moore, 2008 HHRSS

Modified Outstanding – Ronnie Brown, 2001 Jimmy

Modified Winner – Angie Nunn, 1963 Suburban
Old 04-16-2015, 05:45 PM
Deceased

All shows are different, but these are Super Chevy Show rules:
STOCK CLASS
The Stock Class will include vehicles that appear to be factory stock. The interior must be original or a duplicate of the original in material, style and color. Engine must be stock for the vehicle”s year and model. Number to NOT have to match. No tube-type headers allowed unless proved by GM Regular Production (RPO) paperwork. No bolt-on after market parts allowed. Wheels must be available for year/model of the vehicle. All vehicles with a dealer conversion or factory conversions not installed at the factory (such as Choo Choo Customs, Yenko, SLP, etc) will be moved to the Street or modified class of the appropriate category.

STREET CLASS
The Street Class includes all vehicles with bolt-on aftermarket or dealer installed parts and/or accessories. The body may have bolt-on spoilers. Ground effects, fiberglass parts, etc. Any molding of these items moves entry to Modified Class. Paint may be of any color from any OEM manufacturer. Aftermarket candy, pearl, metal flake paint entries will be moved to Modified. Painted pinstripes, and taped pinstripes or decals and vinyl graphics are allowed. Judging Supervisor will classify custom work. Other items that move an entry to Street Class include bolt-on headers. Ignition wires, air cleaners, valve covers, continental kits, painted engine compartment, etc. Any molding of any type (including firewall, inner fenders, panels, etc) will move entry to Modified Class. Minor interior changes are allowed (seat inserts, minor truck or truck bed modifications, and bolt-in seats with stock-type interior). No custom interiors allowed. There will be no limit on the amount of bright items on the engine or in the engine compartment. See notes concerning dealer and factory-sold conversions in the Stock Class

MODIFIED CLASS
The following will automatically put your vehicle in the Modified Class: bodywork that involves redesign of the original body lines, including but not limited to nosing, chopping, channeling, sectioning, changing radius of wheel wells, molding, tunneling, etc. Paint is of custom design such as painted graphics, shading, blending, candy, pearl, neon, or murals. Engine relocation and /or custom fabricated engine mounts and /or a different Chevrolet engine than was available with any given entry (for example – big block in ”57 Chevy) and/or a smoothed out engine block. Any aftermarket, non stock OEM, multiple car set-ups, tunnel rams, blowers, turbo chargers and/or late model tuned port-type fuel injection on any other era vehicle. Interiors that are of a custom design that consist of changes to three or more of the following: seats, door panels, dash modifications, flooring, headliner, trunk, or truck bed area. See notes concerning dealer and factory-sold conversations in Stock Class
Old 04-17-2015, 09:54 AM

Cool good to know. I'd be able to run mine in a street class as well.
Old 04-18-2015, 08:33 PM
Deceased

Local Show Hope Presbyterian BBQ and Carshow. Got a Top 30 out of 106 entries, no groups, no classes.

Quick Reply: 1st show of the 2015 season