Picture & Media Showoff your Chevy HHR and you may be the next Featured Car!

New HHR Here

Search this Thread

Old 07-06-2006, 04:59 PM

New HHR Here

Got a Daytona Blue LS here in Miamisburg OH last week and found this site searching for HHR Stuff. I have picked up quite a bit here and quickly too. Allready have a CGS intake on order from SoCalHHRs. Mine is pretty much the base with antilocks. I was in a position of needing a new car, didn't have much to spend (divorce is a wonderfull thing) and have liked the HHR since I first saw it. Guess I could put up a pic or 2. I hope I posted the pics right. I did sign up for the premium account and am looking forward to my decal. - Tony
Attached Images   
Old 07-06-2006, 05:07 PM

Congrats on your new HHr, And thanks for coming to this web site which is super!!! Also same thing most of us here will tell you,check those fuses under the hood... Six of mine were loose!! Some mud flaps will save the paint on your fenders!!! Enjoy the threads youll learn a lot!!!
Old 07-06-2006, 05:34 PM

to the forum and congrats on your new , thanks for the pics.
Old 07-06-2006, 06:33 PM

to chevyhhr.net...the best and fastest growing forum on the internet.

Congratulations on your new ride and also becoming a Premium member here on the forum.
You definitely hit the jackpot when you found the link here during your search.

Very cool looking HHR...Daytona Blue was my 2nd choice...but once I saw the orange...
I just had to have that instead.

We look forward to seeing you around the boards and hearing and seeing what mods you do to your new HHR.

Here's the pictures of your HHR. Very nice indeed.

Old 07-06-2006, 09:09 PM

Very nice and welcome. Looks like you had a few additions when you bought it. For example the pinstriping and the exhaust tip. Congrats!
Old 07-06-2006, 09:10 PM

Looks really nice Tony! The dark blue pinstripe is a nice contrast on the Daytona Blue! As an aside, your intake shipped out this morning and you should be seeing it by Monday - have fun!

I've got a whole set of 16" factory alloys w/tires sitting here. (these):

Only had 3,500 miles on them before I swapped out to custom wheels. I'm looking for $200 + a set of stock steel wheels like yours (we need an extra set of "thrasher" wheels for dyno and track testing). It's a long way to ship to your house, but I thought I'd just throw it out there...

Enjoy your new toy!!!
Old 07-06-2006, 09:23 PM

Welcome,

two words, running boards
Old 07-06-2006, 09:29 PM

Welcome!
Old 07-06-2006, 09:55 PM

I did the pinstriping myself and added the exhaust tip. Regarding the running boards, I am looking for something different. I like the cut of it without em. I will post pics when or if I figure something out for it.

Here is a quick heads up, if you go for the Prostripe color changing stripe, it does look like it is mostly purple and blue with some teal, which would look great on the daytona blue, but when applied to the daytona blue, it is pretty much all teal. Didn't like it. I went with royal blue metalic instead.

Thanks for the shipping info on the intake, Mike. I am definatly looking forward to it. As for the rims, I saw your request on them and have given it some thought. I am also looking at some aftermarkets myself. Not sure what I am going to do with it yet. My first priority is something to protect the sides from the road debris, slightly interupted by the intake info I found here and on your site.
Old 07-06-2006, 09:59 PM

check out the post on paint issues. running boards stop most all of it! check post on running boards too. by the way, i don't sell um.... nuff said! again welcome.