Chevy HHR Network

Chevy HHR Network (https://www.chevyhhr.net/forums/)
-   Picture & Media (https://www.chevyhhr.net/forums/picture-media-11/)
-   -   Official Color HHR Post (https://www.chevyhhr.net/forums/picture-media-11/official-color-hhr-post-4385/)

SIHHR 09-03-2006 08:56 PM

Official Color HHR Post

Hey Guys,

I thought it would be great if we had offical posts of our color Groups. I had to merge Blue and Red for all blue and Red ones. Too many sticky's. I also created a limited HHr post. Do you guys like this idea. Please do not comment about the cars. Just post cars only.

Do you like this? Vote

dbarberaz 09-03-2006 08:57 PM

I like it and added mine :thumb:

SindyDix 09-03-2006 09:02 PM

I think it's great for those that want to see color specific HHRs and what mods would look like on that color.

SIHHR 09-03-2006 09:03 PM

Originally Posted by SindyDix
I think it's great for those that want to see color specific HHRs and what mods would look like on that color.

That was the idea

courthousedeb 09-03-2006 09:08 PM

I love it and am glad you guys decided to do it this way.

About comments in photo posts though...how about people putting links to any albums they might have? Just links...no chit chat or explanations. Some people don't store their photos in the gallery here in the forum or have some here and some at photobucket, like myself.

SIHHR 09-03-2006 09:12 PM

Originally Posted by courthousedeb
I love it and am glad you guys decided to do it this way.

About comments in photo posts though...how about people putting links to any albums they might have?

Each post has the camara icon which links to your own gallery.
I will delete comments cause I want to see what people post. I rather see the pictures only. If you want to comment about something then make a seperate post. Plus how silly would it be if you see one picture and 5 comments about it.

GDZHHR 09-03-2006 09:17 PM

Great idea! :one:

And I think it would be a good idea to limit it to a couple pics, and maybe like Deb said, if you don't store pics here, a link for your other pics.

john 11 09-03-2006 09:35 PM

Originally Posted by SIHHR
Hey Guys, Please do not comment about the cars. Just post cars only.

You knew it would happen, comments about the pictures. I think it is a great idea. Is there a way you can edit out the comments so that all we have are pictures? :thumb:

courthousedeb 09-03-2006 09:41 PM

Mods can edit out the comments from posts and I'm sure they will. A member can also edit their posts as well. Maybe what we need, since some people are having problems posting pictures, we could add a sticky thread in the lounge where people can practice putting together a picture thread instead of practicing on the official threads. Just a suggestion.

Also, I found a way around the links. Just added a link below my HHR tag to my photobucket album as well as my HHR website. More than one way to skin a cat. :lol: Plus it follows me wherever I go. ;)

GDZHHR 09-03-2006 09:42 PM

Maybe you could add to the title...pictures only, no words...?