Chevy HHR Network

Chevy HHR Network (https://www.chevyhhr.net/forums/)
-   Picture & Media (https://www.chevyhhr.net/forums/picture-media-11/)
-   -   Official Color HHR Post (https://www.chevyhhr.net/forums/picture-media-11/official-color-hhr-post-4385/)

courthousedeb 09-03-2006 09:44 PM

Good idea Mike...or edit the first post for each color to state, please post only pictures and no comments. We've already go one that's gone haywire. :lol:

SIHHR 09-03-2006 09:45 PM

I allready deleted one comment. I think over time people will learn and once they seen plenty of pix they would realize it.

captain howdy 09-03-2006 09:48 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Attachment 43657

SIHHR 09-03-2006 09:50 PM

What's Pointless?

captain howdy 09-03-2006 09:57 PM

The stupid color threads. This forum already has was too many useless stickies. It's annoying have to scan down through half page of stickies on every page. Stickies are for important stuff like site rules and warnings, not look at what color I drive. We have a whole section for that. Not to mention Chevy is going to keep adding colors so at some point we will have several pages of color stickes. :roll: I think it's a bad idea forum wise not that you had a bad idea. ;)

GDZHHR 09-03-2006 10:09 PM

I still think this is a great idea, but I have to say that CH makes a good point about them being stickies. When you go to the Pictures & Media section now, all you see until you scroll down a bit are the stickies.

Can this be done without the individual threads being stickied or maybe have its own sub-section?

cj krause 09-03-2006 10:23 PM

great idea. i think it should be limited to 1 pic per person and they can click on the camera on ur name to see the rest of the pics in your name

CURE:
how about a separate sub forum section in pic and media just for all the stickies posting in the color of their car

as to stickies on all the forums, there is only 2 with alot. the new one SIHHR did and Site Development

Front page news-0
Gen Discussion- 2
Problems/Service issues- 5
How to- 5
2.2- 4
2.4- 0
suspension-0
appearance discussion- 5
audio and visual- 1
Supporting vendors- 1
Classifieds- 2
Pic and Media- 12
Lounge- 3
dungeon- 2
Racing discussion- 0
War Stories- 0
Site Development- 12

NE-1
Mid Central-1
S Central- 1

SindyDix 09-03-2006 10:24 PM

If you dont want to see 'em, don't go there! It's that simple!

captain howdy 09-03-2006 10:28 PM

Originally Posted by SindyDix

You can't avoid a half page of stickies. Every page you go to there they are. I'm not opposed to the color threads. Hell I'll join in and check them out. I'm opposed to them being stickied, that's a bad idea.

GDZHHR 09-03-2006 10:31 PM

Originally Posted by SindyDix

That's an answer that has worked a lot around here.:D That's like saying if you don't want to see meat, don't go to a grocery store; you still need food! If we want to see any of the threads about HHR pics we have no choice but to go there and see the half a page of stickies.:roll:

I think that if it's possible the best solution would be a seperate section. Is there a real need for them to be stickies?

Most important though, let's not let this turn into anouther one of "those" threads where people have to try and push each others buttons.;)