Problems/Service/Repairs If you have a problem with your HHR, want a tip on repairing or performing a particular service to you HHR here is the place to post!

my 11 LS is t totle lost cause

Search this Thread

Old 09-26-2011, 07:11 PM

my 11 LS is t totle lost cause

as of today i have just under 7,000 miles from start to now
about 900 miles took in do to bad brake scrubbing noise dealer turned rotors and replaced pads noise came back a thousand miles later just as bad would not fix under warrentee took to another dealer and they said that's normal so i took it to another dealer soon as i got it back the rotor was cracked and there was another HHr with a Broke rotor so they fixed it buy replacing the rotors that lasted a wile but the damn noise is now back as of today and i have been dealing with the ABS fuse blowing 3 or 4 times and this only happens when it rains I have totally lost count of every thing that has went wrong due to it being a part of my daily life I would have to go through my book of service tickets to get it all but right now im at a point I don't care GM don't care they have got my money this is so upsetting to me Yes the HHR was a good vehicle till they ended the production and i guess i got the last one off the line because its a major Headache O and i forgot about the transmission setting codes when i go to the mountains something about low pressure in the transmission
Old 09-26-2011, 08:24 PM

Wow. Not sure if you're venting or looking for some guidance on which avenue to pursue.
Maybe if you threw in some occasional punctuation
Old 09-26-2011, 09:45 PM

Originally Posted by Nurseman27
as of today i have just under 7,000 miles from start to now
about 900 miles took in do to bad brake scrubbing noise dealer turned rotors and replaced pads noise came back a thousand miles later just as bad would not fix under warrentee took to another dealer and they said that's normal so i took it to another dealer soon as i got it back the rotor was cracked and there was another HHr with a Broke rotor so they fixed it buy replacing the rotors that lasted a wile but the damn noise is now back as of today and i have been dealing with the ABS fuse blowing 3 or 4 times and this only happens when it rains I have totally lost count of every thing that has went wrong due to it being a part of my daily life I would have to go through my book of service tickets to get it all but right now im at a point I don't care GM don't care they have got my money this is so upsetting to me Yes the HHR was a good vehicle till they ended the production and i guess i got the last one off the line because its a major Headache O and i forgot about the transmission setting codes when i go to the mountains something about low pressure in the transmission
Take it to a different dealer!!!!

Dave
Old 09-26-2011, 09:48 PM

Torch it. Odds are your car is possessed by an Ancient Aztec Shaman.
Old 09-26-2011, 09:53 PM

Wheew....slow down........
Old 09-26-2011, 10:13 PM

Originally Posted by DaGrinch
Maybe if you threw in some occasional punctuation
Was my first thought too. Really hard to read.
Old 09-26-2011, 10:20 PM

Can you repeat that slower in english so we can try and help you-please?
Old 09-26-2011, 11:11 PM

Periods (.) Brah
Old 09-26-2011, 11:12 PM

( . )( . )

rofl
Old 09-26-2011, 11:15 PM

I think this car may be covered under lemon laws. If you have had this many issues with only 7000 miles I would look into it. Good luck and sorry to hear of your troubles.

Quick Reply: my 11 LS is t totle lost cause